It can't be her... right?

{Phoenix Wright}
A couple hours later. I got dressed into something kinda casual, but nice. Edgeworth called, and told me to start heading over now. I waited for Mia to come out, so we could go. "Sorry it took me a while." I look behind me as I slipped my phone in my pocket. I almost bled out blood from my nose. I coverd half of my lower face, "Mia you look like a totally different person." She smiled at me. "Well I don't want to look like Mia to Edgeworth." Eh I mean, she is supposed to be dead, so that makes sense... I guess. "Okay, then. Well Miles called and said to head over. Are you ready to go?" She nodded and we both started heading out.

When we first stepped into the arcade, it was crowded with people. Mia and I looked around trying to find Miles, and this mystery girl that he invited. I spotted them first... And I saw him smiling with a girl with black hair. I saw her look my way. Her eyes showed a shade of brown, and her smile was really charming. She seemed familier to me, but I didn't think to into it... I walked Mia towards them, and introduced myself to the girl, "Hello my name is Pheonix, Pheonix Wright. And this here is, um..." I looked at Mia asking for help. She spoke up for me smiling, "Jolly Jull." She shakes her hand with Edgeworth and the girl. The girl returns the smile at Mia, "Call me Lucky." Lucky you say... Well how lucky of you to catch Edgeworth's eye... But she seemed different from Edgeworth now that I think of it, she seems sweet and he's... strict. "It's nice to meet you Lucky." I shaked her hand. I scaned the area to see a game section and a bar with a dance floor, and the dance floor is huge... looks like fun. And plus I never thought I be here with Edgeworth, I mean it is a popular place after all.

I see Mia talking to Lucky, they seem to have some kind of interests. I looked at Edgeworth as he watched them have their conversations. It was awkward between us. So I tryed to think of a topic, "So umm, where you find her?" He then looked at me saying, "At a coffee shop. I wanted to get out of my office, and went out to get coffee. It was packed that day, but Lucky offerd a seat at her table. She seemed nice and familier, but I accepted her offer and sat with her. We talked to each other, and her phone started to ring, she told me she needed to go back to work. So I asked if I could have her number to keep in touch. She gave it to me and we went on are separate way. She's such a doll actually." Wow, how romantic... "Wait doll?" The word cought my attenchen. Edgeworth looked at me. Doll sounds familier. Doll, doll... wait DOLLY?! I look at Lucky, could it be? It sure looks like her, "Umm, Please excuse me." I left him to grab Mia by the arm. And walked away somewhere where no one could hear us. "Mia I have a question for you, dose Lucky act like Dahlia Hawthorne?" She stepped back a bit from my question. "Dahila Hawthorne? Where did you get that idea Mr.Wright?" Uh, it was just a question. But I only am thinking things that might not be possible. So I shurg my shoulders. "Hehe, there has to be a reson why you think so." Uh, I mean it could have been coincidence. "I mean Edgeworth mentioned doll, but I dont have any evidence that it could be her." I look at the ground embarrassed because I need to fine clues so I can think this way. "Hm, well she dose look a bit like her, but all I could say is it isn't Dahila. Look just dont worry about her, win your lovers heart, okay?" Shes right, I dont need to worry about Dahila shes gone now. What I need to focus on is MILES EDGEWORTH!

We both leave so we could head back to Lucky and Edgeworth. We see them chating to each other with smiles on there faces. Damn there cute together, do I even have a chance against her. Edgeworth's smile vanished as we came closer, but mine didnt. "So should we get a table?" I asked them. Miles shook his head, "Lucky and I had one in mind. Shall we." Ugh, they must have planned when me and Mia were talking. Lucky went to Mia with a gentle smile, "Come on Jolly right this way." We see them walk faster then us. Me and Edgeworth try to catch up with there paste, but there to fast... Women. When we got there me and him were out of breath. "W-well lets get a-are stuff settled." Edgeworth said. It took the laidies a while to get settled because there scared of people stealing there stuff. Miles and I just waited, when everyone was settled Miles began to speak, "So here is the plan, we start off with games, and when we get tired we can have a break by having something to eat, then we can do a bit of dancing for fun." Dancing? I didn't know Edgeworth was in to that. The three of us spoke at the same time to Edgeworth, "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!"

(Editing stops here)
"Hey Lucky there is this game that catched my interest while we were walking over here. What to try?" Lucky face turned to a smile. "Do I? Sure! Bet I can win." Mia starts laughing, "haha, your on!" Then they run off to the corwed. "Well there they go again." I said as, me and Edgeworth watched them run away. Edgeworth sighed, "well your girlfriend and Lucky seem to be getting along really well." I nod, "yeah... wait grilfriend?" I jumped. Why he think that? "You guys arnt a thing? I apologize." I give a awkward smile at him, "Eh, relax your doing well for your first date. But come on lets go have fun and play games. I dont want to be a sitting duck." Edgeworth tilt his a head a little, "Sitting duck?" Hehe cute. "Uh, never mind. Lets just go play come on!" He nods as he follows me.

We played games for a while. I could tell Edgeworth was getting tierd and so was I. I been winning most of the games since they were easy to play. But Edgeworth was decent. Not saying he was bad, I just had to help him in some games, which was funny since he didnt understand them much. Hes been giving me all the tickets which is nice of him. And im planning on waisting them to buy him something. He thought that they were just for a collection of being good at the games. Hehe, "Lets head back maybe the girls are waiting." I nod to what he said and we were heading back. Well till I saw the prizes section. "Hey Miles i'll be there in a little I need to do something." He just looked at me, but nods as he walks away. I walked tords the prizes and looked back to see if he was watching me. It seemed the coast is clear. I examined the prizes. There were bracelets, shirts, figures, candy, games, and much more. Hm, but nothing really for someone like him tho. Wait the figures. I saw Signal Samurai figures. Red and Blue. Sadly the person said they ran out of Yellow. So I took both Red and Blue for him. I hope he likes them.

{Miles Edgeworth}
Hm, he might have caught something. I mean to his attenchen. Should I check on him to make sure hes alright? I mean it cant hurt, right? I quickly walk back to see were he was. He was at the prizes section looking at stuff. Maybe hes getting something for Jolly. Eh, its not my business anyways. Not that I care, I let out a sigh. And quickly walked back to the table.

{Pheonix Wright}
I need to put the figures in my pocket so I can surprise him later. I start heading to the table since they might be waiting for me. I saw them laughing as a group. Why do they laugh with out me? I saw Mia jog tords me asking, "So how it go?" I smile at her, "It was fun!" She gave me a sweet smile of a congratulations. I caught Edgeworth smiling at me, but quickly looked away when I noticed, "yeah I guess it was fun," Edgeworth said. Lucky jumpped in the converstaion, "food will be coming shortly." I was also exited for the food. I was really hungery.

And of corse noodles. If Maya where here, she hog all the noodles to her self. We sat together on a table, I sat in front of Edgeworth with Lucky on the left and Mia on the right. Edgeworth was talking with Lucky with god know what. Okay... maybe I didnt really care. But Mia and I were talking about past cases we done together. Then once we finished are meal it was time for the dancing. Oh boy.