Dancing With Miles Edgeworth

{Phoenix Wright}
When we saw the girls leave, we both looked at each other in the same time. Iris is trying to help me. Might as well, I put my hands in a dancing pose hoping he get what im asking him, he just looked away saying, "No Pheonix," in a low voice. I gave him a "aw" and a sad look as I slowly put my hands down, till I feel him quickly walk in to them, "Dont give me that look!" I see his blushing face as we hold each other. We slowly dance till the music changed, the song that was about switching partners was short, and I thought he let go of me to go look for Iris. Instead he stayed with me. To dance to another song. I spotted the girls and they seem to be talking to the DJ. Then a song came up, it was the song called Perfect. Girls these days.

I just ignored it, and went with it as me and Miles kept slow dancing. It was really awkward between us, dancing to the music of love, it was kinda uncomfortable to be honest.  We were blushing as we dance side to side. I smiled at him to see if my smile could light up the mood. Edgeworth and I kept looking in to each others eyes, he smiled back, "You dance well Pheonix." Well the dancing is pritty simple, thank goodness or I be messing up left and right, "So do you," I replyed. "Thanks, but your planning on keeping Iris away from me, correct?" His smile disappeared. Aaghhh! Hes on to me, "What do you mean?" Wait he said Iris? He turned me around so that my back was agenst his chest, I also felt his warm breath on my neck. "I noticed that you been keeping her away from me. Why is that? Dont tell me you have feelings for her. Right?" What? I shake my head to his words, "No, why are you asking me this?" It was quiet for a while as he struggled to get the words out, "I-I thought you um, still had f-feelings for her... So when I saw her, I rememberd her face. The way you spoke of her a long time ago. I thought that maybe you had feelings for her still. So I invited you and her to see how you guys would act, and well I guess I was wrong. I guess you dont like her like that." Is he trying to play cupid? I laugh to his words. I wish I could tell him its the other way around. He turned me around so we could face each other, "I dont know, I thought you tryed keeping her away from me." So he knows that I been trying to keep her away, but not the right reason why I am. "Well, I only see Iris as a friend." He smiles at me. "She is a sweet girl, but a bit to sweet for me." Oh, "So why did you ask her to come? I mean there has to be more then just seeing if I get close to her, right?" He looks down a bit, "Well yes, I just umm... uh, I wanted to see if I get close to um, someone maybe like her... Look I wanted to know if I could fall in love with someone, okay." So he dosint like her. But is looking for love.

Poor Edgeworth, hes been alone for a long time now. "Dont worry Miles, one day you will find your perfect someone. They will make you happy I promise you, they will." Maybe it would be best to just let him meet new people. And promise is a big word. Heck what am I saying. "Pheonix... I wonder if maybe you could guess on who I be with?" Guess? Thats a lot of pressure! "What do you mean what if I say a random guy?" Hes face looked shocked from my words, "Excuse me, are you saying you want me to be with a guy? Look im n-not uh, g-gay okay." He looked away. Well there gose my lead. "Im just saying, but you never know." He looked at me, "Pheonix can I ask that your going to say your self?" Aaghhh! Im not going to say yes because I have to guess on who he will be with. If it was like Pheonix do you know on who I will be with, I say me. But Miles is being difficult with me. "What? Why? Do you want me? Is there a reason?" He was blushing dark red, "What n-no! Um, it was just a wild guess. Thats all. Hehe." He sounded nervous saying this. How cute. Ps I was planning on saying me as jokes. He knows me to well. Hm, "Well if I had to pick a random perosn I would choose-" His eyes looked up at me with excitement. Ugh, I cant pick a random person or tell him that I didnt know with that look on his face. Cant turn back know. But who? "Uh, Iris!" Damn it. Shes going to reject him. Sorry Miles. He gave me a unexpected look, "Iris? No she dosint like me like that." Oops. "Is that your guess? Hm, well thanks anyways." Uh she dosint like him, "Why dont you think Iris dosint like you?" He thought for a while. "Well as far as I know her she never calls, my name. Other then you, and Jolly" Really? Now I think of it he has a point. "Maybe she dose have feelings for you." I jumped from his words. "I doubt it," he shrugs, "But I say your name, Miles Edgeworth." He blushes at me. "Pheonix stop it." We both laughed as we slowed dance till the music ended. "Huh, it felt like we been dancing, and talking for hours." I nod to Edgeworths reply. It did feel like it. But we had a good chat. And I also didnt want to forget this moment.

"Hey, I dont think anyone won," Miles said with a confused look. "Nah, I think you won." He looked at me and smiled, "Oh yeah then what did I win?" Oh, wow! Hm, oh yeah I still had the Signal Samurai figures. I got them out of my pocket to grab his hand to placed them in his palm. I saw a glow in his eyes of joy... Not the pink glow im sure its gone. "You got this for me?" I nod. He gave me a big smile as a thanks. I looked away because I didnt want him to kill me of cutiness. Then I saw the girls running tords us. Miles quickly placed the figures in his pocket to then face the girls. "How about one more round you guys?" Mia said. I nod as I take Mia in my arms. Edgeworth wanted to say something to me, but walked to Iris to dance with her. Did he want to dance with me again? Sorry, but Mia will have to be leaving so I had to take her. Maybe next time Edgeworth.