Crime Scene

"I got a idea... And I know it might sound crazy. But... Please listen-"

{Phoenix Wright}
"What about this case?" I asked Miles. He took the paper and examined it. I was drinking a juice box that Miles handed to me, and smiled when he agreed to do it. "Alright. I can work with this." Finally! It took around two days to pick out a case that interested HIM. Maya has gotten out of the hospital yesterday, and Godot seemed to be taking care of her. Shes now perfectly fine. Which is great! And everyone else seems to be doing there own thing feeling at ease. "So... This man chose to kill his wife so he can be with a other woman?" I nodded, "well that's what everyone is thinking. To be honest I'm not sure where that theory came from." Miles thought for a moment, "is one prettier then the other?" He joked, I nudged him back a little, "really Miles? Hehe, but the two girls we're sisters." He shook his head, "so, what your going to say is that the sister killed her own sister?" I decided to say nothing. "Phoenix, we have no clues or evidence yet to conclude that type of theory. We need to investigate the crime scene." I nodded, "yeah ok."

We drove to the crime scene, and it was at a alleyway. "What a creepy area to die at... And it's like right next to the courthouse too," Miles commented. That is a bit weird I do agree... We both got out of the car and made are way closer to the crime scene. We saw red liquid all over the place, and the blood looked tampered. There was only two officers here... But no sign of a Gumshoe. "Excuse me, sir." Miles called out to to one of the officers. The officer looked back at Miles and stood there to listen, "Can you tell me a bit about what has happened here?" The officer took a while to speak, but it finally had the courage to say, "of course... Um, the victim died yesterday as you can see in these papers. But me and my partner weren't the ones here at that exact moment." The officer gave the papers to Miles. "Hey, I want to see them!" I said taking the papers from him, "Phoenix!" He yelled. I didn't run since I was to lazy, but I kept them far from his reach. "Give me a chance to see it... Okay, here." I quickly shoved the papers against Miles face and he quickly snatched them from my hand, "what a jurk," I laughed awkwardly to his words and he just smiled. I walked away from Miles and looked at the crime scene once again. "Hmm... there is nothing good here. I should go talk to my client." Miles nodded, "okay, I'll be here." I went to go ask for my client and they brought him in, "Phoenix this is scary!" He whined. I smiled sweetly, "hey there is nothing you should be scarred of, you will be out of there soon. I promise." My client nodded and has calmed down a little, "yeah okay..." Then he continued to shake in fear.