Hot bitter coffee

{Phoenix Wright}
I was kinda hoping to see Edgeworth here, but I really cant be that lucky now can I. We wait for the judge to go to his desk, I space out thinking on what I learned for this trial, then jumped when he smaked his gabble on to his desk. "This court is here by in... Diago Armando? Weren't you sent to jail after that trial of Iris Halthorn?" I was wondering that too, but I wouldnt ask strait out really. But I kept my eye on him, expecting him to answer the judges question, and it also turns out that he started with his first cup of coffee. We wait patiently as he takes his time chugging the cup away, "Wow… no need to ask such questions right in the bat. But apparently someone bailed me out, thinking I only did my crime to save Maya Fey's life. To be honest I still cant even forgive myself. But the past is in the past, now these cups of hot bitter coffee lead me to the future. I missed the taste of it to be honest, but lets make this case fast, I have someone to thank for giving me a second chance to fix my mistakes." Someone bailed him out he says? That must have been expensive for what he did.

"Right! This court is here by in session of the trial of Mr.Maybre!" Alright! Dont worry Mr.Maybre I'll prove you not guilty! You and your son will be out of here in no time. "The defence is ready, your honor!"