I wanted this to last forever

{Phoenix Wright}
"FRANZISKA please let me explain! Ahhh!" *Wack* She spits at the floor in disgust. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I DONT CARE! I'm just starving. What did you get me?" She calmed down and I decide to say nothing in case I'd ignite the bomb. Gumshoe started with, "We got you some Tamago Kake Gohan!"

(The food looks pretty good, I want to try it out of curiosity 😝)"Perfect

"Perfect... A good breakfast." She said and went to the dinning room, with Gumshoe following her. I was going to follow to till Miles put his hand in front of me. "What is it Miles?" I asked confused. He leans in to say something in my ear, "Should we tell her?" I jumped back by the sudden question. Should we? She might kill us both... "I'm not sur-" Miles cuts me off. "Please. Think about it Phoenix... She's been with me since I was a child. Even as rivals, but... She doesn't only show a hard shell, she has a kind heart. I wouldn't want her to be left out of what I believe is strong between us. So again... Think about it. For me." And he walks away to the dinning room. I stood there scared, a bit worried. Is this really a good idea? Well if it makes Miles happy. I'm willing to take the risk.

I made it in the dinning room and saw everyone getting the food out of the bags. I walked up next to Miles to help out. When I got the chance I gave him a nod and smiled, he quickly understood what I ment, and immediately gave me a sweet smile in return and walked away to give Franziska her food. We all took a seat. And to be honest I was still tierd... But I ignored it for now. The whole time it was completely silent, it uncomfortable for all of us... well other then Franziska. She seems to enjoy herself. Chomping on the food, one bite at a time. I continued to force myself to eat the food so I don't fall asleep. It took a lot of energy out of me though. Gumshoe had a phone call from the Poilce Department, and he chatted for a while then hung up when the conversation was done, "Aw, I have to leave to solve a homicide... Well thank you for the food pals! I'll see you later!" And he was gone taking the food he didn't finish. And it was just us three...

Once the three of us finished are food around the same time Franziska stood up and excused herself from the table. She was walking out the room till she turned around to see me and Miles. "Thanks for the food Miles... And nice to see you again, Mr. Phoenix Wright." She gave me a light smile and aimed to leave us be. And I was going to go to stop her, I got up to go get her by the shoulder, but Miles grabbed my hand before I could. "Let's wait a bit longer, okay?" I nodded and sat back down.

It was back to the silence, but it was fine as I slowly fall asleep. I placed my cheek on my hand and looked over at Miles. He seems to be thinking of something or getting lost in thought. I gently reached out my hand to stroke his soft cheek, and he seemed to be startled by what I did. I laugh to myself as he gave me a slight glare. He then smiled and stood up. "I'll be right back." I nodded and saw him leave the room to the unknown of the house. I waited looking out the windows and admiring the beautiful view. You see a field with grass, and flowers, bushes, and trees all placed perfectly. It looked free, it looked like it went on forever but if you really focus enough you see the the little gates... But if u walk up to them person there really tall.

After the view I had, I heard foot steps coming to me and I looked back to see Miles with a furry figure. It seemed familiar as if I'd seem it before. Miles gently placed the furry creature down and it came running to me. I got on my knees and looked at it so we face one another. The furry friend was a dog. The dog is what I remember trying to help as a child. The memories were strong inside my head as I held it in my arms. It whimpered a bit so I shushed it nicely like a child. "I'm glad you remember Missile." Missile... I don't think I ever catched his name. And it seems to match the dog, which was cute. The dog named Missile started to wag it's tail side to side as it was really happy. It almost made me cry in aw. Miles came closer and held me in his arms hug like, and I felt like we were a family. I leaned on him and I felt really happy. I wanted this to last forever. Till... I heard a sound of disgust, behind us. Of course it was none other then Ms. von Karma. The well known prosecutor.

(Oh I miss this. I'm so sorry it's been so long. I been busy, as all my excuses say... School is taking away so much of my time, which makes me feel really lazy, and well... My boyfriend has been needy. Hehe... I'll try to finish this story soon. It's near the end which is heart breaking. So yeah.

Oh! And in case you like a Anime called My Hero Academia... And you ship Bakugou and Midoriya then... Go check out the story I'm working on called, "Be my Guardian!" Don't judge me... I have a weird taste in ships. 😜

PS... Idk how to fix my problem with my, "Unknown Feelings" parts going out of order... I been trying to fix them like twenty times... But it don't work. If you know how to fix it then... Lean a hand, please. I been trying for so long.

That's all... I hope you can forgive me by the long hold... It's not as easy to post all the time. And well I don't have the brightest ideas at the moment. So I just been thinking. All this time. And I think I found my path. So im back!)