What happend

{Pheonix Wright}
Whats taking them so long? Its been like two in a half songs. They might be in the mood of dancing a lot, or something is wrong. Im sure there fine. I look at the crowd of people dancing. They seem so happy to be dancing with there friends or lovers. I doze off thinking of me and Edgeworth from earlier. A smile was drawn on my face, but then I see Edgeworth struggling to get out of the crowd of dancing people. When he got out, I was going to ask about his tardy, but noticed he was looking down while walking strait to the exit in a fast paced.

I quickly ran up to him to grab his arm. "Miles are you okay? What happend?" He looked at me, and he had a blushing face with fear as we made eye contact. He quickly yanked his arm away so I let go, looking away he said, "sorry, but I have to go." Then he disappear into the distance. What happend? I went back to the dance floor to see if Iris was anywhere, but she was gone. I had nothing to do there so I eventually went home.

{Miles Edgeworth}
I stopped at a red light. I look down at the wheel as I see my hands get a better grip. Why? Why did I tell her? Did she have to know. And Pheonix, I was really rude to him. "Ugh, im so stupid." Why do these emotions get the better of me? I punched the wheel with anger to make the car do a loud beep. It kinda scared me to be honest, but I let out a sigh as I think on what to do now to make up to him, Pheonix Wright.