The Psyche-Locks

{Phoenix Wright}
"The Psyche-Locks of course. You see them around me, right?" He says this as he points at me. I try to think of a way to change the subject since it might take a while to break them all. "So um… I forgive you for the sudden reaction from back then. Its fine really! Im just gald that I didnt make you upset is all." I give him a smile to show forgiveness. He puts his hand down and looks away. "I dont see why you would... oh, and also here." I see Miles reach out under my pillows, and pulls out a jar of gal that was suppose to be in my closet. "So that's where it went." I started giving him a guilty look, as I think if it was a good idea to forgive him. Maya looks at him with betrayal. "Sir.Edgeworth that was suppose to be between us!" Great, my two best friends are starting to work together against me, how nice of them. I take the jar of gal out of Miles hands, to then see him reach out to a little head on the desk next to me. I didnt even realize that was there… Miles looked at it and gave it a smile. "You still have yours. Im glad im not the only one." I give him a smile in return, "Um yeah I still have mine! I wouldn't even bother to throw that away. Its always kept us close, all from when we first got them." Miles puts the little blue head back on my desk. He looks away, "Thats true, it has." I looked behind me to see Maya gone. Was this one of her ideas? Well its working. I look back at Miles to see one of the locks break randomly. He then looks at me for a while, to mess with my hair. I feel my face turning red. "You should show your self like this more often." Really? I mean its just a hair difference, I usually put my hair up to show my face. "Uh sure…" Im also pritty speechless, all I said was Uh sure. Miles removes his hand, and I honestly didnt want him to stop. But all I did was look away.