I was dating him...

{Phoenix Wright}
~Flash back~
Maya just gotten out of the hospital and has been resting in her room. I been by her side all day and she was completely bored of doing nothing, "Niccckkk, Im so boooored!!!" I rolled my eyes, "I know Maya, I know." I said smiling, she says this one line every five minutes. And surprisingly I seem to have gotten used to them. "Ugh... Fine! Then let's talk." I sat comfortably on Maya's sofa and sighed, "okay, what do you want to talk about?" She thinks for a moment then smiles widely. "Let's talk about you and Miles!" Really, out of all the things... Me and... Miles. "Okay... What about us?" I asked worriedly, "how have the two of you been?" I thought about her question, and we been okay... But after the recording it's pretty awkward between us, "We are okay." She gave me a look and I asked, "what?" She looked away, struggling to get the words out, "you guys... are just okay? Are you two fighting, or something?" Huh? "What no. What do you mean. We are still friends and-" Maya cut me off, "wait... Still friends??? What do you mean? What happened!?!?!?" What do YOU mean Maya!? "Yeah... We all always been friends?" She shook her head, "Phoenix don't lie to me... I'm not crazy. Right?" Well no... Your not Maya. "Can you explain... Wait, don't tell me we were-" she cut me off again, "dating? Yeah." I almost fell to the floor.

"Maya... Please tell me your joking..." She shook her head, "you two have been a thing, you two kissed and went on dates." I was at a lost for words... I, didn't even know. I was walking out of her room till I saw a familiar face right in front of mine, "oh... Trite." Godot, "what are you doing here?" I asked. "I think Maya told you I was going to take her till the accident happened. But she is still in bad condition correct? So I'm just here to watch over her. If that's fine," I looked back at Maya and I already saw Pearls making her self at home. "Um, yeah. Actually that would be fine, Maya has been getting bored. So company would be just fine." Godot then smiles, "good, good." I nod awkwardly and tried to walk pass him, till I felt his hand in my shoulder, "hey... Trite!" I look back at him, "yeah?" Godot looked back at the girls and back at me, "you dating that prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth? I'm not 100% sure. But I love to know your answer." I was speechless... And I said nothing, "Well? Are you?" He asked. "There was a time I was... But I don't know anymore." He lets go of my shoulder, "ah, I see. Well he seems like a nice guy, I wouldn't be here without him. But, this is up to you, what do you truly feel about him? Do you even care about him?" Do I even care about him... "Of course I do! More then anyone I know." He smiles, "you like him don't you." I blush... "No, I don't!" His smile vanish, I looked away, "I love him." Godot messes with my hair with a big grin, "go get him, I support you Phoenix!" He was leaving me to go sit with Maya, and for a split second I saw Mia in him. I said quietly while smiling, "thank you guys."

I leave to my room and saw my panda plushie and the little blue head of mine, I smiled wider, and I went over to hug the soft panda bear, "I love him." Said repeatedly, smiling and blushing even a darker shade of red. I flopped on to my bed and hugged my panda tighter, I'll confess to him. I'll tell him how much he means to me. Then... My memories with him came back. "I was dating him..."