The hard part of being a lawyer

{Phoenix Wright}
This is the hard part of being a lawyer, cuz we don't always get a happily ever after in the end. in this court room, in this trial it happens in the middle. I couldn't stop it, it only took me to a straight line that I had to take. And it hurt me a lot doing so...

"Hey judge, can you put me in the hand cuffs already, if you don't kind". The judge was confused at this time, so he wanted a explanation first before he accidentally sends a innocent person to jail. But Not course I new the ending and where it lead to. "Fine. I-I can tell you... I killed my husband, so I could get away from him. So I can go home and to look for... my son. The murder weapon came to be, because my husband stole it from Mr.Maybre's camp site. I took a picture of him of him cutting the tree since I was bored, but noticed he cut the tree half way. The idea came to me. I could use the picture so I can put the blame of murder on the neighbors. My husband was getting ready to hit the hay. But he cuffed me so I won't escape. I'd try to run away all the time, but he always catched me and hit me hard. Even when I talk to loud he always be upset and hit me harder. But he was tired so he went to take a nap in the tent. He didn't cuff me all the way, that idiot. So I slowly squeezed my hand threw. I stole the money from the wallet thinking I would need it for a bus or food or something, since I was pretty far from home. I then started pushing against the tree as hard as I can without making noise. My husband woke up, so I gave it a hard kick and *bam* it fell. I killed him. Then I thought, finger prints. My husband would always care for those so he always wear gloves. I quickly started to peal the tree as fast as possible. But it was everywhere in the scene. I grabbed the large parts and set them on fire same with the handcuffs. But I was to slow and the police came. So I acted like I saw the murder happen so they wouldnt even think about me." The judge believed her, and Godot desided to drink his coffee more then anything right at that moment. The bailiffs took her away, but Lowri cane in running and yelling, "Where are you taking her?" The bailiff told the boy that she was going to jail for 8-9 years. The boy looked like he was going to cry, but held back his tears. The judge allowed her to have a moment with him. "Mommy, me and daddy will wait for you till your out, okay?" She nodes with a yes and okay and gave him a kiss on the check. "I love you my little Lowri." They hugged each other till it was time to let go.

The judge yelled out "NOT GUILTY!" And the crowed go wild. When she left I saw the confetti fall from the sky naming my victory, but is it really? Mr.Maybre came tords me since he saw that I was pretty down by all of this. "Mr.Pheonix Wright sir, it was the right choice. Dont make this bring you down. We will visit her every day, and wait for the day till she is free. I give you my thanks." I smile at him for his words. I look down to see the little boy named Lowri rubbing his eyes. "Thank you sir, for fighting for my dad. It must be hard, but don't worry Mommy will be fine! Even for what she did was wrong I still love her. I know she did it for me, but... I never will see her differently. So thank you! You are a hero." I wanted to burst in tears. But I can't show that, I must be strong. "Have a good day you two, and Lowri, be strong. I gave him a high five and I saw them leave with smiles. I saw Godot come to me. Saying...