Mr.Nick!

{Phoenix Wright}
"You looked like you were going to break there. Sigh, us lawyers didn't get to do much in this case huh." I shake my head to his words. "No, we did a lot this trial." I wonder why I get the cases that the girls admit there crimes. While I thought of this Godot, pat me on the back laughing. The pat hurt a bit and I wasn't expecting it so, I jumped forward. Then I heard a voice calling for me saying, "Mr.Nick! Mr.Nick over here!" I look to see where the voice was coming from. And I see a little girl with brown hair. "Ah, Pearl!" I bend down on one knee to give her a hug. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I took her in for now." I look back at him surprised, looks like he's on his twenty-oneth cup. Pearl giggled and asked, "Mr.Nick where is Mystic Maya?" Oh right she stayed in the lobby. I checked my pockets and apparently she has my wallet. Agh, Maya. "She might be at the lobby. Waisting my money." I said the last line in a low voice. Godot placed the mug on to the desk saying, "then let's go see her." I nod with a smile and they followed me there.

When I opened the door I see Maya on the couch with a table filled with food. "Tada! This is for your win Nick... Mr.Armando! Oh my gosh!" She comes in with a big embrace, "Pearly! What are you doing here?" Pearl smiled and told her the news that Godot is watching over her. "Wow, that's so cool! I bet you two are hungry too, come in." They all sat together telling each other what they been up to, they looked like a big happy family. I could also see Mia sitting next Maya with a smile. "Ahem!" I look behind me to see a familiar face. "Gumshoe?" I look back to see Godot look up at us and exused him self to the girls. "I'll be right back!" He then walked off with Gumshoe and I think to myself. Did Miles pay for his second chance? Now that makes me wonder if he's here. "Hey Nick come join us! The food is getting cold." I look back at Maya and Pearl and there almost done with there entire plates. "Hehe, Coming!"