What do you really like about Miles Edgeworth

"What do you think your doing, Miles! With a fool such as him?" Franziska shouted at Miles pulling him away from me. Miles just let this play out and said nothing, but nod. "Wait don't tell me your... Dating him..." Miles kept nodding, but stopped after she said that. "What a idiotic thing to do! With a guy like him... Could really need major improvement first..." She shrugged and came to me. I backed away a bit, but I'm sure I couldn't escape. She got Missile out of my hands and gently placed him down. She then looked back at me and came closer to my face, "What do you really like about, Mr. Miles Edgeworth, hmm? Can you answer that, Mr. Phoenix Wright? Or are you just dating him to have a relationship?" What do I really like about Miles?

Miles hopped in the conversation, "Franziska I don't he has to-" I cut him off and started to talk. "There is many things I admire about Miles! He's really nice, caring, intelligent, and well charming! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I also can't imagine my world without him. So... I don't really like anything about him. I LOVE every single thing, even the small adorable moments that I could never forget about, it makes the icing on the cake perfectly. So I want to make are lives together, a happy story, a happy ending. I want to have a family, and to live together in a nice neighborhood with a nice place! And plus... I know better to never just get a relationship just to have a relationship, it's a foolish thing to ever do. A idiotic thing someone would ever do in there life. I want to make Miles happy. I want to make him smile forever! So Franziska... I hope you are fine with are decision we both made together... It would be nice if you supported us, and if I could have the rights to be in his family."

Franziska looked back at Miles. She didn't say anything. But Miles was smiling, blushing bright red. Franziska pulled out her hand to reveal her phone and showed it to me. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" Her phone showed a sound recorder. "Franziska! You didn't!" She started to laugh evilly. "Hehe, you never know when this comes in handy! You should have seen the look on your face! Hehehehe!" I chased her to steal her phone, but she was gone in a flash. "Well I think Franziska was fine with what you said it seems." I smiled and kissed Miles on the check. "Yeah, I think she did." I agreed.