Gay

{Phoenix Wright}
Godot came back with no expression on his face. He sat down like nothing happend. "Uh, were you talking to Miles Edgeworth?" He picked up the fork ready to eat and stopped to hear me, he then nods and takes a bite. "Mmh, yeah he came by so I could thank him. What? You know him?" I nod, "Yeah we are child friends, but..." I stopped myself from saying that we are a thing because Pearl is here. I didn't want to ruin her fairy tale of me In my shiny armor attacking a dragon to save Ms.Maya Fey. I mean it's a good tale. Godot thought of what I said, "childhood friends," he looks at the food and says, "That's pretty gay." Good Pearl didn't hear him or she probably be lecturing me and try to convince me to love Maya instead. I laugh to myself nervously by his comment and continued to eat and chat.

When we finished eating we said are goodbyes. Pearl was being all fangirl of me and Maya living together, but we kept telling her we have are different rooms. Maya hug them both and waved them a goodbye. I also waved them a goodbye, and went with my day.

As we were walking home, a car pulled over next to us. "Hey you two you want candy?" The man said jokingly. I laugh to his joke, "Hehe, no thanks Gumshoe." But Maya jumped up asking for some. I wonder if she takes this seriously, I hope not. A other window was going down from the back and I see a familiar face. "Would you like a ride Phoenix?" I smile and nodded. "That be fine, thanks Miles."