The request of Miles Edgeworth

{Phoenix Wright}
"Phoenix I have a request." A request? I wonder what that could be. "Uh sure, what is it?" I asked curiously. It took Edgeworth a while to answer back, "I would like to ask you for a double date. Look I um, I found this girl that seemed nice... I asked if we could get to know each other more, and she seems uncomfortable with the idea, so I told her that I will bring a other friend of mine, so he could bring his date when we meet again. So it won't be weird..." He found a girl? Is he in love with her, but not telling me? "I know it's dumb of me to ask you of this, but will you help me?" For what? Company? Advice? For a third wheel? But he seems like he wants this. I can't really say no... Not to him. "Sure... And I also have someone in mind that I could bring. Where at?" I only had one person in mind. Mia Fey. "Great! Lets meet at the arcade next to Hinokizaka Ritz-Carlton. Cool?" The arcade next to Hinokizaka Ritz-Carlton? Isn't that place expensive too? "On second thoughts, Miles I dont think I can-" Edgeworth cuts me off "Im paying." Then I'm sold, alright then. I agreed to he's request, and we both said are goodbyes, and hung up.

Maya came in almost breaking down my door. "So what happend Nick!" She said yelling. I look at her sadly, what should I say? "He found someone, and... I'm just proud of him." I gave her a fake smile. I felt something building up in me, but I had to be keep my composure. Her happy smile faded. She shiped me and Miles when she found out that we were childhood friends. "Hey Maya, can I ask... How is your channeling right now?" She looked up at me, she turned right in to a happy smile, "Oh, that's right! I was going to tell you that I been practicing really hard sleeping in icy water and eating nothing but noodles and burgers, so I can be of use for you Nick. I can channel anyone in my body for almost a whole day now! Neat, huh?" Really? Thats impressive. "Is it okay... If I could see Mia, just for today?" Maya thought to herself, "okay." Maya took her time, but eventually summoned Mia, "MIA! Will you help me? Will you help me be closer to Edgeworth. I know it's a selfish thing to ask this, but I can't lose him. Not like-" I stopped myself from continuing. I noticed I was on my knees and my hands were clasped together, I sighed and stood up. "Just please, I beg of you. Help me get closer to him..." I look down at the floor. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Pheonix, I can't really do much, I have to leave that up to you, but I will do what I can." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. I let out the tears that I was trying to keep in me, and felt her hold me back comforting.