Couldn't catch one Z

{Phoenix Wright}
I couldn't catch one Z last night, and I didn't understand why though. I decided to get out of bed to see what was in the fridge. There wasn't much of course, so I shut the door closed to see Maya behind, "BOO!" I yawn in exhaustion. "Maya what are you doing up so late?" She then giggled to herself, "It's day time silly! Didn't you get some rest?" I looked towards the living room to look out of the big windows. I could see the sun trying to sneak in too. I look back at Maya shaking my head with a no. She rolled her eyes at me saying, "Well it's almost time for your boyfriend to come pick you up. You remember right?" I looked at the clock on the wall to read 2:06! "Wait what!?" She sighs and pulls me to the living room. She sits me down and runs back to the kitchen. I yawn once more, and she came back running to me with some coffee. "I don't think you want to skip a day with your boyfriend so here!" I give her a smile in thanks. "So Nick at 8:30 I ejdbdowbrkdinfnei-" I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying because I was slowly falling asleep. It's like that time your at school and your just so tired you start falling asleep on your desk and you didn't listen to the important lesson the teacher was telling you. I tried to wake up again, and when I did Maya was gone. I start to drink my coffee that cooled off a bit, and tried to stay up till when Miles comes to get me.