Victory already?

{Phoenix Wright}
I was waiting in the waiting room and actually forgot that I didn't have much evidence to prove for Mr.Gomez innocence. And all Mr.Gomez told me yesterday is how much he was scared or worried that everything will go wrong... He's got no faith in me. Oh well... I'll have to see what I can do. *Knock knock!* "who is there?" I asked the person behind the door. "It's me, Miles. I wanted to ask if you got anything important for the case?" I shook my head honestly, "No I don't have much, all I got is my clients worries." He smiles widely, "well I don't have much, but I might have enough to prove your clients guilt." Really? I mean why am I surprised Mile's is always prepared... Miles turns quiet for a moment, "Is something the matter?" I asked curiously. He shook his head, "what? No, it's just that there isn't much to this case. Well, the body was never found... So nothing much to check there, and I only have the officers words, the sister didn't want to say anything to me... It's just all this is now guesses at this point!" I give him a big smile, "maybe the reason why the sister can't say anything is because she is the one that hid her sisters dead body." Miles roles his eyes, "sure... Whatever you say Phoenix. But I highly believe she is innocent." I shrug my shoulders, "well I say the same. But we won't know till the trial is over."

"Excuse me... But the trial is about to begin! You should follow me, I'll guide you to the courtroom if that's fine," A young detective said to us. We both looked at each other and decided to follow him, Miles leaned a bit close to ask, "where is Gumshoe?" I took a while to respond since I didn't really know, "not sure... Maybe this detective is new? And Gumshoe might be busy doing something else." Miles stepped away a bit, probably thinking he was a bit to close.

It took a while but the judge came to take his seat. Everyone was quiet... "Ahem, the court is now in session for the trial of Mr.Gomez. But before we start I have one question to ask..." The judge was quiet for a while and looked at the both of us, "are you two dating?" Me and Miles began to blush, I was going to say something till Miles quickly interrupted, "please let's stay on topic your honor." The judge looked at us suspiciously, "my apologies... But I saw the news and we'll... I never saw you guys as a thing before. But I do have to say I support the idea." The jury starts talking, well mostly asking questions if it is true that we are a thing. Miles slams the desk looking down, uncomfortably, "please your honor, can we not talk about this..." I said nothing. The judge nodded, and slammed his gable for silence, "Order! Order in the court! Right... Ahem, Mr.Edgeworth you my now do your opening statement." Miles nodded and took a breather, "thank you, your honor... So Mr. Henry Gomez is being claimed to be the murder to his own wife, at a alleyway that's not far from here. The officers that were taking a stroll said they heard the screaming of the victim and ran to go investigate. Once they got there, there was no sign of a body, but blood that belong to a girl named, Daisy Gomez."

"Excuse me... But may I ask, why is Mr.Gomez being called a killer?" The judge asked, Miles checked some notes that he might have took, "I would like to bring the officer that witnessed the crime scene, let's say by the name of Officer Cod..." It took a while but a officer, came to the stand, he was wearing a black mask covering half his lower face and totally didn't look suspicious. "Officer Cod can you tell us what you know of the crime scene?" The officer said nothing. Miles slams his desk, "out with it all ready!" You could see the officer roll his eyes, "when you look into the alleyway you would find a pool of red blood at the dead end. It looked like the victim was shot, by the way the blood was formed, and the bigger pool of blood looked like it was tampered with before we got there... But the weapon being a gun it is only a prediction... Now if you look around the trash cans, you would find some clothing soaked in blood. I guess... They tried to get rid of the blood, but maybe heard me and my partner get closer. But what I'm trying to say is... The clothes are the same size of the murder, well it's a high chance. And it fits perfectly to your client Mr.Wright!" What is this? Is he secretly a attorney? Or a detective... Well who knows. But Officer Cod placed a plastic bag of clothing in front of my desk. Well then Miles, that was quick...