But as friends

{Miles Edgeworth}
"... Don't- don't worry about it Detective." It's been a short while of silence. I been having his question in mind, having the feeling he will ask again. I then continued reading my book till Detective Gumshoe took a really fast turn that made me feel sick. Then we came to a stop, I looked out the window to see a park with nearly no one in it. I hear a door close and see Gumshoe coming my way to maybe open the door for me. I was right!

"What's this Detective? You know how Fra-" Gumshoe cuts me off as he scratched his head with a sad look. "Uh, Mr.Edgeworth sir, I just want to talk... Not as prosecuter and detective, but as friends. I also want to know why you um, think less of me Miles Edgeworth sir." *Sigh* Calling me by full name huh... I looked back at my book to close it and gently placed it next to me. I look back at Detective that has been by my side for many years. "Just promise you won't murder me." He smiles widely, and salutes. "Hehehe, no need to worry Sir Miles, I'll keep you safe!" I got out of the car and Gumshoe closed the door behind me, he then leads the way around the park as we chat about past cases.

(Geez it's barely the second week of school and it's a handful 😴)