Blood transfusion

(Phoenix Wright)
Gumshoe left, and Godot, and Pearl came in. They went straight to the front desk and then started to ask about Maya once again... But nicer this time. The lady shook her head and Godot looked down at Pearl, which seems to be hugging him by his legs, and he held her close too. I looked at Mile's which seems to be on his phone. I take a peak to see what he was up to, and he quickly put his phone away, "I see your reading something?" I said. He then starts to blush. He nods then looks away. "Umm... What are you reading about?" He looked back at his phone and said, "take a wild guess." Hmm... "Umm... something Historical." I said confidently. He gave me a serious glare then laughed. "Phoenix do you really think I'm that boring? I have a interesting taste in storys, just to let you know. I like the ones that have character... Such as this story I'm reading." So... I was wrong. "Then what are you reading?" He blushes again, "um... That's none of your concern...." Aw... Fine. "Okay then... Wait..." I gave him a serious glare, "are you reading something that involves romance?" He looks away from me. "Maybe..." I laugh at him so hard that I couldn't even breathe anymore. "QUIET YOU!" I try to clam down, "Man that's one of the funniest things I've heard in a while." He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah it's so funny," Miles commented.

"Hey you two!" Me and Miles look at the person that was calling us. "We can finally go see Maya." Godot shows a smile. I sigh in relief, and he lead us to room 320. When we went in we immediately saw Maya sleeping peacefully. The doctors looked at us and put there finger over there masks telling us to keep quiet. We nodded and I headed over next to Maya. Her arms showed scars, cuts, scratches, and bruises, and same with her face. What happened to you Maya? The doctor called me over to him and he began telling me some information about Maya's condition. "Maya has lost a lot of blood from all the cuts, and scars she has. And we don't have the blood to help her. We are very sorry. We had to use the last of it for some children that needed it desperately. And the hospitals that do have the blood type are far from here... They won't make it in time." The doctor walks away to the desk to play with the paper work, making paper planes and paper boats. Miles noticed I was lost for words. "Is something the matter Phoenix?" I nodded, "Blood transfusion... We don't have the blood she needs. She will die with out it..." Miles held my arm tight. "Phoenix... What kind of blood dose she need?" I just looked at the floor, "I'm... I'm not sure."

{Miles Edgeworth}
I let go of Phoenix and went straight to the doctor. "Excuse me, sir. What type of blood dose she need?" The doctor fixed his glasses and unfolded his hard work of paper to check them. "She needs O negative." How is that possible? Isn't that a common type of blood? Never mind that. "Sir, I'm willing to donate my own blood for her." He looks at me a bit confused, "do you have the O negative blood?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes, if I didn't I wouldn't be saying I want to donate it, now if you still don't believe me go look through my files, my name is Miles Edgeworth. I'm sure somewhere in there it says my blood type is indeed O negative. But no more talking the time is running out." The doctor nodded and made me follow him out the room. Phoenix came over to me vary quick to ask, "where are you going?" I smiled at him saying, "oh, I'll be right back. We are just going to get the blood Maya needs." Phoenix's eyes widen, "are you sure?" I nodded. "It's better then losing someone dear to us, right?" Phoenix nods, "Phoenix, there is no need to worry about me. I'll be fine." I gave him a smile and left the room to go take the blood from me, to help Maya.