May I have the first dance with you?

{Phoenix Wright}
I never been the dancing type. No one ever came up to me and asked to dance, but I practiced with Mia with the couple of hours we had till Edgeworth called. I was getting nervous my hands are sweating and shaking the closer we got there. Mia gave me a smile, and pat on the back silently telling me i'll do ok, and that i'll be fine. I was still nervous, I gave her a weak smile, and she fell for it as she walked away with her lady's pace.

When we got there I was sweating bullets. I saw Edgeworth look at me, "Uh, M-Miles I-I cant go…" I said trembling in fear that i'll do terribly. He laughs at me, "What? You scared?" Scared yeah a little, but I dont want to show that around him. I laugh at his joke even tho its true, "Scared? Haha, your funny im not scared. Plus I bet I can dance better then you." I gave him a weak smile, as I point my finger at him. He looks away, "Challenge accepted, lets see whos the better dancer." He smirks at me while doing his finger move next to his face, like he normally dose when he has something that I dont. Which is true, he has the moves of elegance and perfection. I already know I wont win to him in this fight, but hey at least have fun right? I collected my strength and placed one foot on the dance floor. But quickly removed it to think on who I will dance with. If I asked Miles for the first round he might be suspicious of me. So it had to be one of the girls. I finally made up my mind, and walked tords her and said, "Lucky, may I have the first dance with you?" I put out my hand hoping she grab it and execpt my request. I saw Edgeworth jump back from my words. Anger writen all over his face. "Of corse, I dont mind at all Pheonix," she said this with a sweet smile as I pulled her to the dance floor. I wonder why Edgeworth was mad. Was he going to ask her to dance or dose he think im stealing her from him and he actally has feelings for her. The thought that he had feelings for her hurt my stomach. I hope I didnt do the bad move. Well put that aside I have Lucky in my arms now. "So Lucky can I be strait foward with you?" Lucky looked up at me. She nods as her pritty brown eyes sparkled from the light. I swollowed clearing my throught. "What do you see in Edgeworth?" She looked away as she thought about it, "Only as a Friend. Why do you ask?" She looked back at me with curiosity. So she dosint have feelings for him? I might have a chance then. "I just wanted to know since he likes you and, as a friend of his I just wanted to-" I might have said to much. I noticed she stopped dancing, "He dose?" Oh no, "Uh, Lucky can I ask a favor?" Im a just tell her. "What is it Pheonix?" Okay, deep breath. "Lucky, please dont take him from me. I LOVE him. More than anything in the world. So please I beg of you dont take him away from me!" I look down at the floor. I feel my grip of her getting tighter from the thought of her with Edgeworth. I feel tears falling from my face. I feel her hands wip away the tears. "Pheonix… after everything you did for me in the past. When you saved me from Daliha. HOW COULD I TAKE SOMEONE SO IMPORTANT AWAY FROM YOU!" She gets teary as she said these words to me. She gave me a tight hug. I hold her back saying, "Iris?" We quickly let go in case Edgeworth was looking. "Iris, thank you." We slowly continued dancing. "But why are you hiding your identity?" She smiled at me, "I didnt like it when people were telling me that I should have done something for Daliha. Even tho I did. I tryed everything. I tryed helping her. But nothing worked. I still love her, but she diserves to be in her place after everything she did to you." Hm, so she changed her identity because people were telling her things. Thats smart in case someone dose worse then telling her she should have stepped in. It makes me sick those people exist. No wonder her hair is strait instead of her braid she usally has. She is trying to have a new start.

Doliha was a girl that I was in love with because of her beauty and kindness. She was trying to poison me because I had something she wanted her hands on. A pendant she gave me when we first met. She had posion in the pendant so she wanted to get rid of it to get rid of evidence. I didnt know this because I thought it was a gift of love. I saw her next to a dead body and that she said she didnt do it. I believed her because I didnt want to believe that my sweet Dolly wouldnt do such a thing. This murder was sent to court. Because my hand print was left on the dead guys jacket. Mia was there as my defense attorney and tryed to get me out of this murder of a boy that was electrocuted. I had to confess that Dolly did it and she was given the guilty verdict. I felt bad because I loved her more then anything. She just used me to get that pendant back. Thats why I was scared of loving someone for the longest time now.

(Then many years later)
Maya wanted to improve her powers for the longest time. So me, Maya, and Pearl went to this place so she could practice. That day I met Iris, that looked a lot like Daliha. To make it short, Iris and Daliha are twin sisters. Edgeworth told me Doliha was sent to death. But Daliha was trying to get revenge on Mia by killing Maya, her little sister. So I had to deffend Iris, and I got her the not guilty verdict. We made it so Doliha was at her place and so she wont curse people anymore.

So thats what she means by I saved her from Doliha. Then the song changed. Its one of those songs that, you get to switch partners. I saw Edgeworth dancing with Mia. They seem to be getting along, till Iris flew out of my arms to grab Mia's arms, "This is my dance," while pushing him out of the way. Edgeworth just smiled at her playfulness. They danced strait to the crowed, and it was me and Edgeworth alone.