The tree's skin brings out a lie

{Phoenix Wright}
"Ms.Andsaw! But wouldn't the murder have heard the click from your camera. You did look pretty close to him by distance in this picture." She just gave me a blank stare. "Am I supposed to be affected by those words? And my camera dose a snap noise by the way." What's up with her? Was what I was going for wrong? "If your asking your self if your idea is going down the hill, it's not keep going. I'm interested." Very well. "Ms.Andsaw may I ask you, whats up with the tree skin everywhere in the crime scene." She looks down again not saying a word. The judge also looked impatient at this point, "Ms.Andsaw, please stop giving us this silence of yours." She looks up again covering her mouth, "Alright, alright whatever you say. Yes I can tell you about the… what was it? Oh, the tree skin, right. We didn't have anything to get wood so we go looking around for sticks, or we peal the tree skin for the fire." Hm interesting. For the fire huh. I took a look at the two pictures I had, "Is there anything eals you like to add on to this Trite? Or are you waisting are time with questions that are not necessary?" Godot said. The pictures don't actually show any trees that were pealed, except one.

"Objection! Ms.Andsaw I can tell you are lying to us! You said that-." Godot cut me off, "One of the pictures show a pealed tree and the other one doesn't is that right?" I nod to this fact. "What of it? That the picture has one pealed tree and the rest are fine?" I think for a while. "The picture that Ms.Andsaw took, when the murder was cutting down the tree the tree is fine, but why is it that the picture that came with the autopsy report, the tree that killed Mr.Andsaw is pealed after! I have a idea on what happened here! They had a axe before they pealed the tree for the fire!" Godot took a step back and Ms.Andsaw was not affected. "Ms.Andsaw can you explain this contradiction here." She just looks down. "Ms.Andsaw do you care to explain?" As the judge waits for her to answer. She looked up covering her mouth again, "No I don't care your honor, but I'm sure it was for finger prints." I mean it would be hard to tell since the trees skin has a lot of texture. "Hold it! And how do YOU now this." The jury started to talk to each other for a while. "Order! Order in the court!" The jury quiet down and Ms.Andsaw was able to speak again.