Maya... has woken up

{Miles Edgeworth}
I was sent to a room not far from Maya's and got my blood taken from me. The needle botherd me as it was taking lods of blood, and I began to feel dizzy for every second. When it was finally done they rapped my arm so the blood doesn't escape. After that my phone began to ring, it was Gumshoe and I answered with my good arm, "hello?" I responded. Gumshoe was asking if we got to see Maya yet. I told him they let us in a couple minutes ago and he hung up immediately and now he's on his way here. "Please don't get in a car crash Detective," I commented to myself. I slipped my phone in my pocket and I thanked the doctor before I left.

As I was walking to Maya's room I ran into Franziska. "HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING!" She scolded me. I shrugged, "I thought you were still blushing over my friend. So I thought it wasn't a good time to bother you." Her face turns into a light red color. "Anyway... Enough about him. Maya is in room 320-" she cut me off from finishing my sentence. "You fool! I know what room she is in. I just want to know how she is!" I gave her the side eye. "What's that look for?" She asked, I sighed and said, "First of all you past her room. Second of all..." I stopped myself and thought what Phoenix said...

"Blood transfusion... We don't have the blood she needs. She will die without it..." She will die without it... She's not in good condition right now and I hope they give it to her quickly, but I didn't want to tell her that. "Second of all... She is perfectly fine." She sighed in relief. "Ahhh... That's some good news." I nodded and was going to walk away till I stop to hear her say the most strangest thing, "so have you and Phoenix been comforting each other with kisses?" She giggles making kissing noises, "what! What nonsense are you talking about Franziska!?" I give her a confused and disgusted look. She stopped doing her silly act and gave me a look of confusion. "Oh... Hehe... Don't be silly Miles don't tell me you forgot..." I shrugged. "Something has been bothering me like I have forgotten something... Something important." She thinks for a moment, "oh, how strange." She smiles then runs over to Maya's room. I thought of what she said and ignored the words of the crazy lady to then go get some water. When I entered Maya's room Phoenix was blushing bright red... As Franziska was laughing evilly. "Something I missed?" Phoenix then looks away. Franziska shook her head cutely. "Nothing at all Miles," she said as she put her phone into her pocket. I looked at her suspiciously and shrugged to look over to the sleeping Maya.

It's been a couple minutes in the room till they kicked us out, probably had to transfer the blood. Godot and Pearl kept staring at Phoenix, and Phoenix kept trying to avoid me. What did Franziska do? I finally caught up to Phoenix and grabbed him by his arm. "Why are you avoiding?" He was blushing and was going to speak till Gumshoe flew in the lobby. "I'm back!" He yelled smiling widely. He was holding some bags in his hands and he was holding them high. I let go of Phoenix as he stepped away from me. Gumshoe asked about Maya and we told her she's doing perfectly fine. He began to cry happy tears. "What are in the bags?" Phoenix asked curiously. Detective was wipping his eyes with his sleeves and said he brought us all some food.

{Phoenix Wright}
We all ate well, and I couldn't stop thinking... Did... Did I really tell Miles that? I couldn't have. I... I don't even remember telling him that. Whatever, that's not my focus. The doctors came to us and saw all the food we were eating, honestly we looked like pigs, "any for me?" The doctor joked. Miles walked up to them to ask, "is something the matter doctor?" The doctor smiles, "why, yes! It's Maya. She has woken up." Everyone threw there food to the side to ask the doctor to go see her. The doctor was scared by the sudden reaction and nodded yes to everyone. We all sprinted to Maya's room and almost busted down the door. We saw Maya jump from the scare. "Ahhhhh!" She yelled. We were all so happy that she was okay, "Mystic Maya your okay! Maya how are you feeling? You made us all worry!" Everyone was saying at once. Maya started to cry, yelling "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you worry everyone!" We all quiet down and all started to hug her as she continued to cry. "It's okay Maya... It's okay. As long as your awake and doing well that's all that matters."