The Unexpected guest in the car

{Phoenix Wright}
Maya claimed the front seat so I get to sit with Miles in the back. I opend the door in the back to notice that he was on the middle looking away. Even though he was sitting on the very end at first. (If confused the back of the car has the place to sit for three people, and Miles was sitting on the every end on the right). I smiled and hopped in, then Miles started to get comfortable while laying on me with his right leg stretched out where he was sitting earlier. I rested my arm around him, holding him agenst me. And noticed Gumshoe was staring at as from the mirror. Maya kept her finger on her lips to tell him to say nothing.

"So were you waiting for me, or something?" I asked since he was there, talking with Godot. And we ate so that was like 15-20 minutes later. He stayed quiet for a while then said, "Maybe..." I laugh to myself. "You also did pritty well in your trial." I stopped to think on what he just said. "Wait you were there." He nods, "Uh huh the hole time. I was in the jury." That's embarrassing. "That kid really saved yeah, huh." That's also embarrassing, but I nodded cuz it was true. Miles looked at me and saw my face that just says Failer. "Oh uh, Phoenix I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean it in a bad way..." I shake my head, "nah, it's fine... I kinda wanted a reaction." Miles sits up sitting at the other end with a wow look, I smile to myself by how cute and red he was. I scooted over to him saying, "Hey babe, I'm sorry." I grabbed his chin so I can get him to face me I learned in for a kiss. He didn't refuses so he kiss me back. Then the car just stopped we both catched are self's on Maya's seat, and we both looked at Gumshoe. But I mean we weren't wearing any seatbelts so it wasn't his fault for are young kiddy minds. Then...

"Detective Gumshoe!" Yelled Miles. Gumshoe started scratching his head, not saying anything. I saw Maya smaking her face in disappointment. The two where yelling at him and scolding him for runing the moment we both where having. One saying that they were having a moment and that they were being cute and then they could have got hurt, and the other was saying something about us getting hurt and that his salary will be dropping very soon. Then Gunshoe started to defend him self by apologizing and saying that he didn't know we were dating and stuff. And it took him by surprise.

They were yelling at each other like stereos that are at a high volume. I wanted them to stop the arguing, but then something unexpected happened. "Ahh!" My yelling stopped everyone and everyone faced me. I was looking at a man that I haven't seen in a while sitting right next to me. Larry Butz...

(Yay school is tomorrow! Wish me luck ❤)