Thank you, Phoenix

{Phoenix Wright}
"Phoenix! What on earth are you doing?" Edgeworth said, as he pushes me away, covering his mouth with a shocked look. My heart started to hurt from pounding really hard for what I did. But I kinda like the feeling of it. Do I tell him that it was a curse and make myself look like im a crazy person and beg him that it was all a misunderstanding, but he totally saw and felt me kissing him. It probably be best to tell him it was a curse and I tried to help him. Plus I have Valenie Q as proof. "You were in a curse and the only way to uhh… get rid of it was me umm… kissing you..." I looked away embarrassed. Im confident I sounded like I was a crazy person. "What kind of nonsense is this Mr.Wright?" He looked at me with fire in his eyes. "Uhh... lets just have Valenie explain it to you, come on." I said leaving the room. I look back to notice he wasn't following. I give him a sigh. "Look im sorry for what I did, I know it was wrong of me, but I only did it for you." I look down since I had a feeling he won't forgive me for this. He return a sigh, "Fine lead the way. Im dying to find out this crazy story of yours." He walks towards me showing me he will follow. I quickly start walking down the hallway and down the stairs to see the exit. The butler gave me my keys to my cheap car and I hopped in. Edgeworth looked at it disgusted, but decided to get in.

It was a quiet drive and I didn't have anything to say, and Edgeworth tried to avoid making eye contact with me. He must be really confused, I mean I can't blame him. I faint in court, and wake up kissing my childhood friend at home. Its like a huge gap of my life was gone. You know nothing that happend or what you were doing. Thinking about it, I now understand all his frustration.

We finally made it to the police station, and we asked the person in the front office if we could see Valenie Q. But instead they show us a picture of her with out her costume. "Stop with your jokes! We want to see this Valenie Q person!" Edgeworth said impatient, yelling at the clueless officer. I look back to see everyone around looking at us like we wanted to get arrested. A police officer then comes to us, "Ill take you guys to her," He said in a kind manner. Everyone is so nice… well, actually except Miles. "Thank you." I said to the police officer as he lead us to the room. We waited to see the door open, and when it did we see Valenie's eyes light up when she saw us. She ran to us asking "Ahhh! Did you guys kiss already? Tell me, please tell me!" I looked at Edgeworth to see him look so embarrassed and confused, poor guy. I calmed Valenie, so she can explain to Edgeworth about everything.

"Well then. Its uh, complicated... but I kinda understand. So your saying Mr.Wright kissed me, so my curse can go away and I could be myself once again." She nods her head at Edgeworth. "Hmm, very well then. Thank you, Phoenix. For helping me once again. Even though the situation is..." I smile at him, as I cut him off "No problem." Edgeworth looked away. "Now I will be taking my leave. I have a lot of work to do." He said this, and walked to the exit. I look at him leave, and I thought to myself. "I want to ask... Miles to eat with me. But should I?" I looked at Valenie. She gives me a funny look, "Go get him." I smile at her, and I ran after Miles.

"MILES! Hey Miles, wait up!" I see him stop to look back at me, "What is it now Phoenix?" He said this annoyed. "How about we get something to eat tomorrow?" I asked. He shook his head at me and walked away saying, "Sorry, but I have a lot of work I need to catch up with." I couldn't get a no for a answer I helped him after all. "Hey wait!" I yell at him grabbing his arm, "Please Miles." He stopped again. "Mr.Wright haven't you done enough for me today?" I smile, "Maybe today, but I asked for tomorrow." He just gave me a cold stare, TAKE THAT! I said in my head. "Fine lets do a deal, ok? If I hate the dinner, I won't do whatever you say to me for two whole weeks, got it?" Hmmm, that's if you hate it. "And if it goes great?" I asked curiously. "Thats up to you." I put my hand out as a agreement. The thing is I'm not perfect. So I might mess up in the percentage of seventy-four. He was going to shake my hand, but stopped. He might be checking if there is any tricks in my sleeves, but Edgeworth finally shakes my hand. "Challenge excepted!" I told him playfully. I finally get to feel his warm hand in mine once again. "Umm, Phoenix…" I notice he was looking at are hands. I felt he was trying to let go, and that I was accidentally holding his to tight. I eventually let go looking up at Edgeworth, I see his face revealing a hint of red. I feel my self turn light red too. I see him look away, and start to walk away so the awkwardness doesn't kill us both. "I have to go." I nod, "Right! Hey don't forget about tomorrow!" He looks back at me. "Oh, I won't. I'll promise you that."

I went home to take off my shoes. I see Maya, and the first thing she did was ask questions. I ignored her saying, "sorry Maya, but to I'm to tired." She nods understanding the situation, and I went to my room, and plopped into bed. I thought about what had happened today. But I also couldn't stop thinking about Miles... I fell to sleep to speed up the time. And when I least expected it, I could see the sun light out of my window.