The words broke her to reality

{Phoenix Wright}
Why dose she want to know that? Is this even important? The judge looks confused and interested on what's going to happen, I mean I am too. Godot seems to have finished his sixteen cup already, geez he needs to stop soon. I look back to where everyone is focused on and waits for Mr.Maybre to answer. "Lori Callmen..." She looks back at the boy with a smile. Now she shows color in this court. "Lowri Callmen? Just like my ex-husbands last name. What a coincidence, no? Hehe... here of all places. You have to see me like this... My name is Olivia Callmen. Well I was forced in to the marriage so it's Olivia Andsaw." The judge sat up from the boredness in surprise, "You where forced you say?" She nods and she gose on to her knees to see the boys face clearly. "It's been years huh, my little Lowri." The boy named Lowri stopped crying and looked shocked. To be fair, they do have there similarities by appearance.

"So you are saying that *sniff*, that you are my mom? *Sniff*." Ms.Andsaw nods and hugs him. They both hugged for a good while. "Dad? Will mom be coming home with us?" Ms.Andsaw's smile broke. She stood up and faced the court looking down. The dad looked away as he took his seat since he saw the look on her face. "To be honest I don't know son, I don't know."