Chapter 10 : Can we talk?

This is the new chapter 💘
Don't forget to vote 🌈

3 Days Later...

Camila's POV

"Hey, guys!" I greeted Adam and Derin while walking towards them.

"Hey." they responded. Adam gave me a warm smile and Derin pulled me into a hug.

"So are you excited for the school trip to the lake tomorrow?" Adam raised his eyebrows.

"I'm super excited." Derin said.

"Nope. I'm not very into this school trip thing." I pouted while shaking my head. It's true. I don't do school trip. I would prefer sitting in history class all day long rather than going on a school trip. It's just not my thing and I don't even know why.

"C'mon, Camila. It's just a one day trip though." Derin pinched my cheek.

"Yea, Camila. I'll be fun." Adam said in an attempt to cheer me up.

"Fine." I sighed.

"We better go or we're gonna be late for class." Derin said.

We rushed ourselves to class. The first period of the day was English Literature. We entered the class and again took our seats at the back. I dropped my bag and books on the table.

A few minutes later, I spotted Justin came in and this time he noticed my presence in this class. He looked at me and smirked. He took a seat right in front of me so he could just piss me off even more. What a jerk!

"Hey, little girl. I didn't expect to see you in here." he said while turning his body around to look at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Nothing. I'm taking English Literature too. So you're gonna be stuck with me whether you like it or not." I could trace the sarcasm in his voice.

"Whatever."

"You know what? I didn't even get your name. I'm Justin by the way." he reached out his hand for a handshake.

"I know who you are. My name is Camila and not little girl. So could you stop calling me that?" I faked a serious tone while completely ignoring his offer for a handshake.

"Whatever you say, little girl." he smirked and turned his body back around.

Justin was indeed an attractive and handsome white, British boy. He had bright blue eyes, dark copper coloured hair that was always pushed back and a set of frown on his face. When he is not frowning, he is smirking. He also had a thick English accent. He was tall and lean with a natural fit body. He could be 6 feet 3 inches in height. He always dressed in mainly black or grey t-shirt, dark jeans and sneakers. He looked like a troublemaker to me but not a bad boy. He was rude and sarcastic. What a waste of a good looking face. He was still an asshole despite the charming appearance.

"Class! Let's begin today's lesson." Mrs. Melek informed us as she entered the class.

***************

"Finally. I'm starving!" Derin sighed after class was dismissed.

"C'mon. Let's go get some lunch." I laughed while shaking my head.

"Wait up!" Adam called.

"Errr...Camila?" Derin frowned while pointing towards Justin who was walking towards our table.

"What does he want?" I sighed when I turned around to look at him.

"Hey, Camila." he faked a smile.

"What it is?" I asked but didn't glance up to look at him. He was standing right beside me.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"What's your problem, man?" Adam suddenly intervened.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you." I could feel that he was smirking although I didn't look at his face.

After that, I heard Adam pushed his chair and stood up. He was completely losing his patience with this jerk. I knew I had to stop them before things get even worse between them.

"Adam?" Derin grabbed his arm definitely to stop him from getting involved in a fight with Justin.

"Hey, Adam. Calm down, okay?" I immediately stood up and raised both of my hands as a sign to let him cool down.

"Can we talk somewhere else, please?" I asked Justin who was already balling his knuckles in an attempt to distract him.

"Please?" I begged him to look at me.

"Alright. Let's go." he looked at me for a moment before answering. He tried to grab my hand but I stopped him just in time.

"Hey! I'll come with you but no touching, okay?" I raised my hands once again.

"Whatever." he walked away. I knew that he was giving me a sign to follow him so I did.

I followed him but he didn't say a single word to me while we were walking. He led me to the school hallway and stopped right in front of me when we reached the lockers. He turned around to look at me and I dropped my gaze.