Chapter 92 : Our First Kiss

The Official Song For The Chapter

Love Me Like You Do by Ellie GouldingFrom Fifty Shades Of Grey

From Fifty Shades Of Grey

Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Justin's POV

I twisted the wedding ring on my finger while sitting on the side of the bed, waiting for my lovely wife to come out of the bathroom.

Even though I told her to change in our room but she refused to do so as she was being so nervous about doing stuff like that around me. I guess she wasn't ready for the thing. Yet!

A few minutes later, I heard the door to the bathroom opened and she walked out of it slowly with both of her hands on her side.

She was wearing a pearl white silk dress, the end of her dress just sit below her knees, displaying her soft, pale skin to me and her long brown hair was tied up into a ponytail.

"Holy shit! My wife is so fucking beautiful!"

How could anyone be so beautiful?

"There's my wife." I immediately stood up to my feet and she kept her eyes on me.

I noticed that her silk dress was a bit transparent and visuals of what lied underneath it was enough to ignite my soul and set my heart on fire.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked nervously while playing with her fingers.

"Nothing. You're just too attractive." I smirked and she dropped her gaze. I swore that I caught her smiling when I said that.

"Come here." I held out my hand at her and she began taking her steps closer towards me.

When she got close enough, I grabbed a hold of her thin waist and pulled her closer to me then she bit her lower lip to stifle her amusement.

"Finally, you're mine." I whispered and pulled her straight into my arms.

I am 23 and married. I can't believe that I'm actually married to this Muslim hottie. What did I ever do to deserve her?

She pulled away and looked me in the eye, "I'm all yours."

"Glad." I smiled before sweeping her off her feet which made her squealed in surprise.