Chapter 71 : Justin Walker's dirty words

"Urm, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything." he smiled.

"What about the girls that you made love to?" Do you love them too?" I dropped my gaze cause I didn't have the guts to look him in the eye when he answered that question. Oh Allah! I didn't know that question would actually sting me that much!?

Picturing him touching, kissing and making love to them hurts me so much more that I could ever imagine. It felt like I've been stabbed with a thousand knives all over my body.

"Camila?" he called and I tilted my head to look at him, scanning his face for an honest answer.

"You know what? I don't want you to use those words. 'Make love' didn't really fit the situation." he said and I formed a confusing frown on my face.

"I brought them home just to sleep with them. Nothing more. It's like you said. LUST." his eyes were begging me to believe him and his voice was dripping with desperation.

"You have to believe me when I say I don't love any of them. You're the only girl I've ever loved, Camila."

"After I met you. There is just you. It will always and forever be you." my heart skipped a beat.

"I think he's telling the truth." my inner conscience began to intervene.

Out of the blue, he grabbed my wrist and pulled it towards his chest. He rested my hand on his chest and I felt his heart beating rapidly. I tilted my head and our eyes met.

"You're the only one that I ever wanted in my life. I want you. God?! I wanted you so damn much, Camila!" he exclaimed. With that, he lit my brain on fire and the warmth spread throughout my entire body.

"I just wanted you to know that." he added, his voice low and husky.

"Uh." a gasped escaped my lips after hearing his beautiful words. How can he be so different in a moment like this? This is so unlike him!

Justin Walker, the arrogant and rude boy can change himself into a sweet and romantic guy in a blink of an eye. That's just outstanding!?

"How can you be so romantic all of a sudden?" I joked, pulling my hand away from his chest.

"I guess that's just how I am." he shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

"Let me ask you something." he interrupted.

"What is it?" I crinkled my nose at him.

"Why are you so small?" he lifted his chin up and frowned.

"I mean your dad is tall, and so as your mom and Mia."

"What are you trying to say?" I narrowed my eyes at him. I know that he had all week to store those dirty thoughts in his mind and waited for the perfect time to hit me with them.

"I'm just saying that you've got a sexy petite figure." he raised an eyebrow at me.

"And..." I trailed off, I just knew that he hasn't finished his sentence yet. He's got more going on in that mind of his.

"You should be grateful that you're small because..." he looked the other way.

"What?" I pressed him to finish his sentence.

"I can lift you up with ease and shove you against the wall anytime I want." he gave me his most seductive and sexy smirk and burst into laughter with his own dirty words.

Astaghfirullah! Justin Walker and his dirty words again. Why can't I just slap him hard in his perfect face? ARGHHH!?

"JUSTIN!? You're such a pervert!" I scowled at him and pinched his abs.

"Awww. Don't do that!" he smacked my hand away and rubbed the sore spot.

"I hate your dirty thoughts you know that?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"You'll have to get used to it." he gazed down at me.

"Why is that?"

"Well, technically I can't make love to you so at least I can do is..."

"Could you please stop? Argh! Unbelievable!?" I scowled while shaking my head in disbelief.

"Fine. Relax will ya?" he widened his eyes at me but I turned my head the other way.

"Okay, okay. I'll keep it to myself then." he raised both of his hands as a sign of surrender.

"FINE." I pursed my lips and he grinned.

"You know what? I was thinking about pushing you off of this roof." I said.

"Go ahead but I'm gonna take you with me." he threatened. Crap! Why is he so good at this? He always wins and that annoys me a lot.

"Suit yourself!" I gave up.

"You know what I think? I think I should get you a new phone." he suggested pleasantly and I turned to look at him.

"I could go crazy for not being able to call you or text you." he placed both of his hands on his head.

"You don't have to do that." I tried to deny his offer.

"I want to. Besides, it's my mother's fault that you lost your phone." he formed a serious expression and I nodded in approval.

"Hey? How did you get here anyway? I didn't see your car in the driveway." I asked.

"Oh, about that. I parked my car down the road so that your mom and Mia wouldn't notice my presence. It's a smart move right?" he flattered himself arrogantly and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you workout?" I asked. Wait! WHAT?! Why did I ask him that?! I was just trying to change the subject but instead making it worse. STUPID!?

"Come again?" he pretended to be deaf all of a sudden. God! I HATE HIM!?

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Of course I workout." he blurted proudly.

"How do you think I got this impressive six-pack that you love so much?" he pointed at his abs.

"Don't flatter yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding, okay?" he grinned.

"I hit the home gym." he said.

"Oh, figures." I responded and apparently yawned.

I heard him chuckling beside me and I glanced over at him, "What's so funny?"

"You're going to bed, beautiful. No excuses!" he demanded. Who is he? My father?

"Fine." I sighed.

"C'mon. Let's get down from here." he said and we both stood up.

He helped me get down from the roof until we reached the balcony. We were staring at each other for a few moments before we finally said our goodbyes.

"Goodnight, baby." he whispered, pulling me into his arms and placed a small kiss on top of my head then pulled away.

"Goodnight, J." I crinkled my nose at him.

"Was that a new nickname?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yup." I smiled playfully at him.

"I'll take that." the corner of his mouth quirked up.

"Okay. Drive safe." I plunged my eyebrows together and he nodded.

"I love you." he smiled brightly at me and his eyes glistened in the light.

"I love you too." I grinned.

I watched him climbing down the tree until his feet touched the ground safely. He looked up at me for the last time before disappearing from my sight. I went inside and closed the glass doors to the balcony.