Chapter 63 : Gone Baby Gone

Justin's POV

"Damn it! Where are you, Camila?" I cursed after she didn't pick up my call for almost an hour ago.

"What's wrong, man?" Steve asked, coming into his room.

"It's Camila. I've been calling her like a hundred times but she didn't pick up any of my calls." I plopped down on the bed out of frustration, placing my head in my hands.

"Jesus! That's too bad. Why didn't you go and see if she's at home?" he suggested.

"I don't know. She's probably sulking with me. You know? After what happened at the park that I told you earlier." I rubbed the back of my neck.

It's true. She was pouting her lips before she left the park. I've been with her long enough to know her. That was a clear sign to back off because she was not in the mood to talk to me anymore. It is possible for her to be sulking for almost an hour and didn't return all of my calls?

"That's impossible. She couldn't be sulking for almost an hour. Chicks don't do that. Don't you think?" he shrugged his shoulders. For a second, Steve's words does make sense.

"Uh, what do you think I should do?" I asked him who was sitting beside me on the bed.

"You told me that you saw a man was stalking you and Camila when you were at the park. Does that have anything to do with your mom?" he frowned.

"I'm not sure, man." I shook my head. To be honest, I don't wanna accuse my mom of doing something that she didn't do. I have to find it out for myself.

"But..."

"I know that something wrong is going on around here." I sighed out of frustration. I was deadlocked. I didn't know where she could be right now. My Lord, I hope she's okay.

A while later, I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket. I was convinced that it was her but I completely was wrong. Adam's name appeared on the screen instead of hers.

"Hey man. What's up?" I said after I hit the green button.

"Justin? Are you with Camila?" his curiosity oozed through my phone. Damn it! There is something going on right now.

"No. I've been trying to reach her too but she didn't pick up my calls." I explained.

"Oh my God! She hasn't come home yet. Her mother is worrying sick about her. She didn't pick up her calls." he blurted. Shit!

"Damn it! Where are you now?" I asked.

"I'm at her house, man."

"I'll be there." I said and immediately hung up on him.

"Who was that?" Steve interrupted.

"It's Adam. He's at her house right now. Everyone is looking for her because she didn't pick up her mother's calls." I blurted.

"Jesus!" he raised both of his eyebrows.

"I'm going to her house." I said and quickly stormed out of the room.

I went sprinting down the stairs while digging out my car keys. I climbed into the driver's seat and pulled out of the driveway. The thoughts about my mother slowly came across my mind when I was on my way to her house.

The moment I arrived at her house, I knocked on the door several times until Adam opened it. He backed away from the door and stepped inside. Adam, Derin, Mia and her mother were all here.

"Justin?" her mother whispered, probably wondering why I was here. This is what happens if you keep your relationship with somebody's daughter as a secret. Fuck!

"I heard that Camila is missing." I said.

"Yes. She texted me earlier today. She told me that she went for a stroll around the city and that she'll be home soon. But..." she held her phone towards me while shaking her head.

"Damn it, Camila! Where should I find you?" I whispered quietly to myself.

Wait a second! I met her at the park this morning and then she went missing all of a sudden. Mom didn't approve our relationship, I got out of the house, a man was stalking us at the park and she vanished without a clue.

When I put all the pieces together, there is just one answer to all of this mess. MY MOM. Holy fuck mom! What have you done? Is she behind all of this? I hope not. If she is, I'm not gonna forgive her for laying even one finger on her.

"I think I know where she is." I exclaimed but didn't have the time to explain it to them.

"Wait! What? Where are you going?" Mia interrupted. She followed me until I reached the door.

She grabbed my shirt and I turned around to face her, "Do you know where she is?"

"I think so. Don't worry." I tried to calm her down and she let go of my shirt.

"I'm gonna bring her back." I gave her my word, reassuring her then left.