Chapter 90 : Goodbye My Love

Hey! 💕
This chapter is a little bit short because this story is already coming to and end anytime soon 🎉

So, there will be a more chapters left and then I'll be done with my first book!
I can't wait for the epic ending and please stick with me until the end! 🙏🏻❤️

Don't forget to vote guys! 💞

That night, my mom invited Justin to have dinner and watch some movies at our house before he leaves in the morning.

My mom was the best mother that God had given me. She understands what I'm going through right now and that we wanted to spend our last night together because I don't know how long I would have to wait for him to come back to me.

"Ahhh..." I heard Mia yawning as the movie came to an end.

"You know what? I think I'm gonna go upstairs and get some sleep." she informed us while standing up to her feet from the couch.

"Okay. Goodnight Mia." I said.

"Goodnight everyone." Mia called to everyone in the living room while making her way upstairs to her room.

"I'm going to bed too." my mom patted me on my shoulder and I nodded.

"Are you two gonna be okay down here?" she asked, looking at Justin and then back to me.

"We'll be alright." Justin responded, smiling at her.

"Okay."

"Goodnight you two." she said, living only the two of us in the living room.

"Goodnight." Justin and I both said it at the same time.

Even thought it was getting late, Justin still refused to go home and I had to persuade him to do so. We spend a few more minutes chatting and laughing before I made him leave. He was so stubborn! Arghhh!

"You know what mister? It's time for you to go home." I lifted my wrist up as if pretending there was a watch on it.

"Already? Arghhh! Can't I stay a little longer?" he sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Nope. You're going home." I shook my head.

"Fine." he rolled his eyes and lifted his butt lazily from the couch.

"Good boy." I pursed my lips and he flashed a bored smile.

I escorted him to the front door and we said our goodbyes then he left. I waited until his car was out of sight before going inside and upstairs to my room.

***************

At this early hour the airport is as serene as it ever is. The people were lined up at the check in desk with suitcases and baggage. They flowed from the check-in desks to the cafe's and through the gates, each one of them heading for a destination of their own.

The steps that I took forward on those white and clean tiles of the airport terminal were trembling but I knew I had to move forward, letting the piece of me go and take all the memories that had been attached to me since I met this boy.

As we reached the gate, Justin stopped and put his luggage to the side. He took his time to check his passport and luggage to make sure he had everything that he needed.

"Well, this is it." Justin said, turning his full body around to face me.

"Yea. Do you have everything with you?" I asked.

"Yup." he nodded.

"That's good." I smiled awkwardly. Obviously, biting my bottom lip to block my inner emotion from flashing on my face.

"Are you okay?" he gazed down at me, taking a step closer towards me.

"I think so." I said, rocking back and forth. I couldn't help myself to hold still.

"Sure." he smirked, his hands still remained on his sides.

He looked down at his watch to check the time, "It's time for me to go."

"Oh, okay." I dropped my gaze, hugging myself to reduce the unwanted feelings.

"Hey..." he lowered his head towards me and I looked back up at him.

"Trust me, I'll find my way back home. Back to you." he whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "I trust you."

"You know I love you, right? Forever and always?" his smile encouraging me to smile as well and I did.

"I know. I love you too." I crinkled my nose at him and he chuckled.

"Well, I'm gonna miss all of you." he smiled at my mom and Mia who were standing behind me.

"Take care of yourself." my mom said.

"I will." he nodded.

"Goodbye." he bid to us.

For the most part, I don't like goodbyes. The pain that I was carrying in my chest was inexplicable. Seeing him getting away from me hurts a lot. Even though I wanted to keep him by my side for a longer time, I knew I had to let him be.

As much as I knew it was the best for me, for you and for everyone, how was I supposed to just do it without feeling like I've lost a part of me?

"No, control yourself. Stay strong. You're gonna make it, Camila."

"Goodbye." I finally gained enough courage to said it.

That was it. The only person that I've ever loved, the only person that I felt cared, the only person that I felt happy with had disappeared from my view. The only that I could count on when we're apart is my prayer.

"May God be with you and protect you from any danger. My prayers will always be with you, Justin Walker." I prayed, with my fingers twisting the letter 'J' around my neck.

I led myself up the stairs to a viewing deck where eager children watched the airplanes take off and land.

"And if you decided to come back, here I'll be." I repeated what I said to him the other day while placing my hand on the large window.

"Have faith in Allah. He will come back if you're destined to be together, honey." my mom whispered from behind, putting one hand on my shoulder.

I turned my full body around towards her and immediately let myself fell into her arms, "In sha Allah, mom."

My mom planted a kiss on top of my head and I smiled againts her chest.