Chapter 64 : IF YOU DIE, I DIE!?

Hello my lovely readers! 👋🏻
I think this is the longest chapter that I've ever written for this book 💃🏻
This chapter is very special to me because it shows how much Justin loves Camila 💕

Camila's POV

After two hours of deep sleep, I finally woke up. My head was still spinning when I opened my eyes. I found myself tied up to a chair with my mouth sticked with a sellotape. I couldn't move my body except for my head. I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't. Tears started rolling down my face.

However, I tried to calm myself down and looked around. The place seemed to be a garage. There were lots of tools and some bottles of kerosene and car parts. There were no windows. The light bolt that was hanging above my head was the only thing that lightened up the garage.

Allahu! I was so scared at that time. I'm gonna die here and no one even knows where I am. I was praying the whole time. Allah is the only thing I've been counting on. Is this probably the end of my life?

Out of a sudden, the door of the garage opened. A man with blue eyes and a beard walked in while gazing down at me like I was a disgusting creature. He was wearing a black shirt and dark pants.

MasyaAllah! I think he was the man who was stalking Justin and me when we were at the park this morning. How could I have been so blind? Justin was right but I refused to believe him. That's why I ended up here.

He stood in front of me while eyeing me carefully for a few seconds before digging out his phone from his pocket. It seemed like he was dialling someone's number.

"Ma'am? We've got her." he informed whoever the person was on the other line. He tilted his head once again to look at me, a cruel smile was playing on his lips.

Justin's POV

"Damn it, mom! How could she do this?" I cursed, banging my fists on the steering wheel while driving.

I was driving at full speed until I finally reached my house. I got out of the car and quickly made my way inside the house. I looked around but my mom was nowhere to be found.

There is only one place left that my mom could be. IN HER OFFICE. I figured that she might in there so I headed upstairs to her office and before I could open the door, I heard my mom was on the phone with someone.

"Who is she talking to?" I asked myself quietly. I placed my hand on the handle and leaned slowly against the door to catch her conversation.

"That's good. What did you do to her?" I heard her asking someone on the phone. Her? Who is her? Does that mean Camila?

"You have to make sure that no one knows where she is." she demanded.

"Here's what I want you to do."

"I want you to kill her." she gave her final order. KILL?!

The moment I heard the word 'Kill' came out of her mouth, my heart nearly dropped at the thought of her killing someone. My brain stuttered for a moment and my eyes took in more light than I expected, every part of me went on pause while my thoughts catch up. In that instant my skin became greyed, my mouth hung with lips slightly parted and my eyes were as wide as they could stretch.

MOM?! How could she do such a thing? What kind of mother does that to her own son's girlfriend?

Without a second thought, I instantly stormed into her office which made her startled and she turned her full body towards me.

"Did you take her?" I shouted at her as soon as my eyes found her. My eyes were bulging with dilated nostrils as I panted.

"Is it true that you're gonna kill her?" I clenched my jaw.