Chapter 54 : The graduation day ( Part 2 )

"Camila?!" my dad's husky voice that I missed so badly was calling my name from afar. My heart began to drop and I searched for the direction where his voice was coming from.

A few seconds later, I finally saw the tall man, dressed in a fine grey suit, white plain shirt and black tie who was standing against the crowd with my mom and Mia beside him.

"Dad!" I shouted while running towards him like a little child.

"Hey kiddo." he pulled me into his arms and tightened my grips around his waist. He is here at last on one of the most happiest days in my life. I missed his voice, his hug, his jokes, his scent and everything that I could think of him.

"I'm so glad to see you here." I said, releasing myself from him.

"I'm glad to see you too. It's your graduation day. I wouldn't miss it for the world." he stroked my cheek gently with his thumb.

"Thank you, dad." I grinned.

"You're welcome."

"Congratulations, honey!" my mom congratulated me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, mom."

"By the way..."

"What do I get for my graduation?" I asked my dad excitedly.

"Your present is waiting for you at home." he smiled, waving the car keys in front of my face. Wait! Car keys?! Whatttttttttt? Am I getting my own car too?

"Are you serious?" my eyes widened. He nodded and put the car keys in my palm.

"You earned it." he claimed and I was cheering happily to myself.

"Wow little sis! Now we're even." Mia smirked at me and I crinkled my nose at her.

"Thank you so much. You're the best dad I could ever get. I love you, dad." I said, hugging him once again.

"I love you too, kiddo." he placed a kiss on top of my head and released me.

"How long are you gonna be here?" I asked. I was convinced that he wouldn't be here for more than a week. That's for sure.

"Only for 3 days." he gave me sympathetic smile. Oh well! At least he is here for my graduation. That matters most to me.

"Okay." I nodded in understanding.

"Hey Mr. Ahmad. It's great to see you." Adam suddenly approached us, holding out his hand at my dad and greeted him. Derin was standing beside Adam with a smile on her face.

"Hey Adam. It's good to see you too. Congratulations to both of you on your graduation!" my dad shook his hand and congratulated both Adam and Derin.

"Thank you." they both said at the same time. Justin joined us shortly afterwards. He approached us with a smile and his hands in his pockets. He seemed pretty nervous. I didn't think he would come over here.

"And who is this handsome young man?" my dad widened his smile at Justin.

"I'm Justin. Justin Walker." he spoke at normal speed with his usual thick and sexy English accent while offering my dad a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Justin. I'm Mr. Ahmad. Camila's father." my dad introduced himself and shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you too, sir." Justin came out with his best smile ever.

"Wow! We have a British gentleman here. What brings you all the way here?" my dad was amazed with Justin and I watched them in amusement.

"Well, my mom ran a business and she decided to move here as a fresh start." Justin simplified and I knew by the look on his face that he was trying his best to keep himself calm when talking about his mother.