Chapter 62 : The Kidnapping

Justin's POV

I woke up early in the morning and excused myself from Steve to meet Camila at the Sakarya Park. I missed her so much and would probably go insane if I didn't get the chance to meet her.

When I arrived at the park, Camila was already waiting for me on the bench we used to sit on every time we meet up here. I approached her and those beautiful blue-green eyes of hers sparkled as soon as she saw me walking towards her.

"I've missed you." she said, standing up. The soft voice has always been the music to my ears.

"I've been missing you too." I said, feeling that my smile has reached my eyes.

I thought to myself at that moment that she is very lucky that I'm not allowed to touch her, if I'm allowed, I would definitely pull her right into my arms and hug her so tightly until she can't even breath.

"Are you from Steve's?" she asked, sitting back down on the bench.

"Yea. I slept at his house last night." I clarified.

"Oh, when are you gonna go back home to your mom?"

"I don't know yet. Besides, Steve's parents are out of town now. He said that I can stay there as long as I want." I smiled, raising my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, okay." she nodded.

I was looking at her pretty little face when suddenly my attention went elsewhere. We locked our eyes together at that time but I broke eye contact and focused on the person behind her.

The man was looking directly at us in a black SUV that was parked by the roadside not far from here. He was wearing a pair of black sunglasses and he had a beard. Something is not right here. Who is he anyway?

"What are you looking at?" she frowned, turning her head around towards the direction I was focusing on.

"The man in the black SUV over there." I pouted my lips towards the man.

"Do you know him?" she asked, her eyebrows plunged together.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"But..."

"He looks so familiar to me like I've seen him before." I narrowed my eyes and stood up.

It's true. I'm sure that I've seen him before but I just couldn't remember where and when. Or?! He could have been one of my mother's employees. Yeah! I'm positive about it. Jesus mom! What are you trying to do? Stalking on me all day long? I'm not that stupid!

"I don't like this. Something's not right. You should go home, Camila." I said, encouraging her to go home just in case.

"What? Why?" she asked, obviously still confused with the situation. Crap! How on earth should I explain it to her?

Hey Camila. You know what? My mom is gonna be stalking us 24/7 from now on. Holy fuck! That sounds so absurd.

"Don't worry. I'll explain it later. Just go home. Okay, babe?" I gazed down at her to reassure her that everything's fine.

"Hmmm..."

"Okay. I'll go home." she said, finally giving in. Thank God! I thought I'm gonna be stuck with her stubbornness or something.

"Alright. Go ahead." I pushed her shoulders slowly and she left.

When I turned back around to search for the man in the SUV, he was nowhere to be found anymore. Shit!

I didn't leave my eyes on Camila as she walked back to her home and waited until she was out sight. I just had to make sure that she's okay before I left the park.

Camila's POV

I was on cloud nine when Justin asked me to meet him at the park this morning. Unfortunately, I ended up going back home just because he was being paranoid about a man that was stalking us at the park. We didn't even get the chance to talk much. What's wrong with him? What is he so afraid of?

When I reached my house, I wasn't in the mood to stay in my room all day long so figured that I should go for a stroll around the city. Maybe stopping by at a mall or a bookstore to get my mind off of Justin. He was so annoying. Arghhh!

I went inside and run upstairs to my room. I grabbed my handbag and my car keys then rushed myself to the driveway where my car was parked. I climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine. I'm very excited because it's my first time driving my own car to the city.

A while later, I finally arrived at the city. It was a very busy day at the city. Great! There was no place for me to park my car out in the opening. The underground parking lot was the only choice left for me to park my car. I started driving towards the underground parking lot and found a place to park my car.

After that, I dug out my phone from my pocket and decided to text my mom to inform her that I went for a stroll at the city so that she wouldn't be worried about me.

Mom. I'm texting you to tell you that I'll be at the city. I'll be home soon! I love you ❤️

I grabbed my handbag and slipped my phone into it and got out of the car. It was quite and dark down here. This place was starting to give me goosebumps after a few situations came across my mind involving underground parking lot. Young girls being kidnapped, raped and killed.

However, I tried to shake all of those negative thoughts inside my head and began making my way out of the underground area.

All of a sudden, I heard a screeching sound of a car from behind me. I turned my back around and saw a black van was zooming fast towards me. Before I could avoid it, it stopped in a sudden manner and I was being dragged into the vehicle by two masked man dressed in all black.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let go of me!" I was yanking my arms hardly to release myself from them but they were too strong for me. My arms were beginning to hurt from their firm grips.

"Shut up!" one of the man yelled at me. I shouted for help but was useless. No one was there to save me.

The men shoved me into the van and closed the door. They were two more men in the van. The men were all white and wore black sporty clothes. All of them looked like mafias. Allahu! What's gonna happen to me?

"Who are you? Why are you doing this? I don't know any of you. Please! Let me go!?" I was screaming and crying the whole time but they refused to let me go.

"Shut her mouth!" the man demanded.

After that, I was covered with a cloth on my mouth and I felt so weak. I tried to struggle but the chlorofoam was too intense. It had seeped into my nostrils and mouth. It made me awfully drowsy and everything began to spin. It was already taking reaction on my nerves and my brain.

"Tie her up!" that was the last that I heard before I fell to a deep sleep after smelling the chluorofoam from the cloth.

All I could felt was the car moving fast forward and the kidnappers gripping my arms from both side.