Chapter 50 : Marriage?!

Hello my favourite readers! 💋
This chapter is a little bit lengthy than the usual but I'm telling you that it's worth it 💕

I entered my room and heard my phone was buzzing on the bedside table. I climbed onto the bed and reached over for it. I have received a text from Justin so I unlocked my phone to read it.

Hey! I really wanted to fix our relationship. Let me make it up to you. How about we go out after school tomorrow? Just you and me.
- Justin

Can you tell me where we're going to?

I'm gonna treat you for dinner and maybe we can work it out. I love you! I wanted this to work between us. Please?
- Justin

Fine. I'll meet you tomorrow.

That's good to hear. I'll see you tomorrow. You should get some sleep. Goodnight, my love! ❤️
- Justin

Goodnight, Justin!

That was all that I can reply to him. No 'I love you' and no the red heart emoji. My heart wasn't strong enough to ignore the fact that everyone at school was insulting me just because of my relationship with Justin. It was too painful to forget. What should I do now?

***************

I waited for him at the parking lot when I finished my classes. I was trying my best to stay away from him all day long during school hours and he respected that. He understood how I felt about being seen in public with him.

A few seconds later, I saw him walking over towards me. He was wearing an unbuttoned blue checkered shirt with a royal blue t-shirt underneath it and dark pants. He looked very fine today.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Mr. Jamal dismissed us a little bit late today." he apologised, digging out the car keys from his pocket.

"It's okay." I shook my head.

"Let's go." he opened the door for me and I climbed into the passenger's seat. He started the engine and began to drive afterwards.

"Is there someone bothering you at school again?" he asked.

"Well, no."

"That's good but just tell me if there is, okay? I mean it." he demanded, his lips pressed into a hard line and his tone was serious.

"Okay." I bit my lip and leaned back against the seat.

A couple of minutes later, he stopped in front of an outdoor dining restaurant which was called 'Atlantis Barbican'. The place looked pretty fancy but I wouldn't doubt that he couldn't afford to eat here. He is completely loaded!

"We're here." he said, turning off the engine.

"Uuuu, fancy." I said, eyeing the restaurant from the car window and crinkled my nose at him.

"You think so?" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. I got out of the car and he closed the door for me.

"How about we sit out here?" he suggested, pulling out a chair for me to sit.

"Sure." I nodded, sitting down and he sat across from me.

The restaurant was fancy and not to mention, the excellent view. It was close to the sea port and the sound of the seagulls cawing can be heard from here. The ships could be seen floating nearby. It was so beautiful!

"Do you like it here?" he asked, probably because he was gazing at me for the last few seconds when I was busy admiring the view.

"Very much." I flashed my best smile ever.