Chapter 43 : Justin Walker's official girlfriend

Hey my lovely readers! 👋🏻
This chapter is gonna be the start of their secret relationship 💕
I wanna thank you so much for those who never stop reading my book and it already reached 3K since yesterday 🌹

I could feel that my usual pale cheeks were beginning to turn pink. I drew my lower lip between my teeth. I sighed, took in a deep breath and let out a harsh breath before answering his question.

"Well, I'm wearing..." I paused and put my hand of my neck where the letter 'J' was hanging.

He tilted his head to the side while looking directly at me. He frowned and looked pretty confused at first but then his blue eyes began to widen also his mouth curved into a smile.

"Is that what I think it is?" his whole face lit up.

"Yea." I smiled and nodded.

"Oh my God! Is this for real? Are you serious about this?" he asked with glowing eyes.

"I am."

"Jesus! I don't know what to say. Do you have any idea how happy I am right now?"

"I guess not." my eyebrows plunged into a confusing frown.

"Of course not." he ran his fingers through his soaked hair and I bit my lip.

"I'm coming up." he said, reaching for the edge of the jetty and lifted himself out of the water.

He stood up and went to grab his shirt and jeans. I turned around to look at him and he was pulling his shirt over his head. He put on his jeans and made his way back towards me.

"Camila?" he called while joining me on the edge of the jetty.

"Yea." I smiled.

"When did you decide to wear the necklace?"

"I'm wearing it since last night." I stared into his dreamy blue eyes while putting my hand on the locket.

"I see." he nodded.

"Does that mean you wouldn't be rolling your eyes anymore when I called you babe?" he lifted his chin up and smirked.

"Maybe." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Camila?" he called again and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Are you sure that you're ready to be with me?" his tone was serious.

"Yea. I'm sure." I nodded slowly and he smiled.

"Camila, you have to understand that our relationship is gonna be difficult for both of us."

"I know. You're talking about our religion, right?" I asked.

"Yea. Not to mention, my mother. I'm not gonna say a word to her about you or our relationship. She's gonna be a mad woman if she knows that I'm dating a Muslim girl. Do you understand me?"

"Okay. I understand."

"I'm just trying to protect you and when the time comes, I'm gonna tell her anyway. I hope you're not taking this the wrong way." he dropped his gaze.

"I get it, Justin. Don't worry about it. If you want this relationship to be a secret, then I'm okay with that. I really am." I tried to reassure him and he lifted his head back to look at me.

"Thank you." he smiled.

"Talking about religion...Why did you make a crazy decision to date a Muslim? Doesn't your religion matter to you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm not a religious person you know? It's been a while since the last time I went to a church. Maybe because I'm beginning to fall in love with you. I couldn't care less about our religion differences." he blurted, meaning it.

"But are you ready to face whatever the..." he cut me off by putting one finger in the air in his own arrogant kind of way.

"Are you talking about not being able to touch you or kiss you or do anything to you?" he lifted his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Camila, I'm gonna have to understand that one way or another. If that's what your religion requires, I respect that. I'll try to keep my hands to myself, okay?" he gave me a convincing look and I can't help but giggled.

"Although I was dreaming about biting those sexy lips of yours last night." he joked and I pinched his arm.

"Alright! Take it easy, girl." he said but couldn't stop laughing with his own joke.

"Justin!" I scowled at him and he immediately covered his mouth to stop laughing.

I spent the last few minutes admiring his perfect jawline from the side when my attention suddenly went elsewhere and landed on his left arm. I noticed that there was a scar on it. I was battling whether or not to ask him. He's so mysterious sometimes. I'm officially his girlfriend right? The question wouldn't hurt a thing.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"How did you get your scar?" I asked, pointing towards his arm.

"Oh, you mean this one?" he lifted his arm up.

"Yea, that one."

"Well, I went to a bonfire with my high school friends back in England. I got into a fight with one of the students because he was being an asshole for no good reason. Anyway, I pinned him down and he grabbed a piece of broken bottle and slit my arm to free himself."

"That's awful." I frowned.

"Nah. It was nothing." he said proudly.

"Yeah right." I grinned.

"Hey! Don't you patronise me or I'll push into the water." he threatened, pointing his finger towards the water.

"You wouldn't dare!" I challenge him and lifted my chin as well.

"You're lucky that you're my girlfriend you know? If you're someone else, I'm gonna be drowning you in the water." he smirked and we both burst into laughter.