Chapter 70 : The Promise

The Next Day...

It was 10 at night when I got out of the bathroom after enjoying a relaxing hot bath before bed. I've put on a white sweatshirt and a comfortable dark sweatpants as tonight turned out to be a cold one.

I haven't seen Justin all day long. He was hanging out at Steve's house and me, on the other hand had spent my time with Mia at the city. She accompanied me to retrieve my car back. I do missed him actually.

When I was combing my hair neatly, I heard a voice calling my name from outside my window. It was more like a whisper.

"That voice. It's Justin's. What is he doing here?" I questioned myself. I quickly dropped the comb on the vanity table then grabbed my towel from the closet and wrapped it around my head before looking out the window.

It was him. He was standing alone in the driveway but I didn't see his BMW anywhere. I gotta admit that he looked stunning in that black hoodie sweater and dark jeans. Why he has to be so sexy even at night? Why is he here? How did he get here anyway?

"Hey! I've missed you. Can I come up?" he whispered, his smile grew wider when he saw me peeking out the window.

"Come up? Are you crazy? No!" I shook my head. Seriously? I'm not gonna let him into my room. That's just insane!?

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him.

"I came to see you, of course." he crossed him arms.

"And..."

"I didn't mean come up to your room. But there..." he said, pointing his index finger towards the top of the roof.

"You're crazy you know that?!" I scowled at him.

"I've been told." he smirked and began making his way towards the tree beside my house.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm coming up." he said.

"You're gonna wake them up, you idiot!"

"No, I'm not. Just relax will ya?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"And don't call me an idiot or I'm gonna climb up to your room and pin you down to the bed." he threatened playfully and I dropped my jaw. Astaghfirullah! Justin Walker and his dirty words. What could be worst?!

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he grinned.

"Nothing." I dropped my gaze and I was turning scarlet after hearing his dirty words.

"You like my dirty words don't you?" he smirked seductively at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you coming or what?" he asked when he was half way up to the roof top.

"Fine." I sighed and went back inside.

I loosened up the towel from my head and tossed it onto the bed. I grabbed a black hijab and wrapped it neatly around my head. I went outside to the balcony and started climbing up to the top as well.

"Be careful." he whispered.

When I finally reached the top, he held out his hand for me and I took it. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up too hard until I accidentally bumped into him, hitting my head on his chest.

"Uh, sorry." he said when he saw me rubbing the sore spot on my head.

"Sure." I shook my head and walked past him.

The coldness of the slate tile and it's dampness seeped through the thin fabric of my sweatpants. I sat down with my knees pulled tight to my chest I shivered in the late night chill.