Chapter 80 : Unbelieveable!?

"YOU!? GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU LITTLE BITCH!?" she shouted, her blazing blue eyes locked to mine.

"Mom!?" Justin fired back at his mother.

A few seconds later, Steve came into the room as well, joining us. He was standing behind Justin's mother while staring at both Justin and me.

Justin. His mother. Steve. This hospital. Oh my God! This is not gonna end well.

"How could you still be here?!" she yelled at me once more while putting both of her hands on her hip, ignoring Justin completely.

"You have no right to talk to her like that!?" Justin shouted again at his mother and her enraged eyes turned to meet Justin then back to me.

"STOP IT, MOM?!" Justin wouldn't stop yelling at his mother but she couldn't care less about him anymore.

"You little..." she was yelling at me like a mad woman before started wheeling towards me. But before she could get anywhere near me, Steve suddenly went past her and stood between her and me.

OH GOD! NO! Why did you have to intervene, Steve?! You're just gonna make it worse than it already has!?

"St...Steve? What are you doing?" I murmured shakily.

"Shhh..."

"I got this." Steve said, demanding me to shut up and I did. I stayed hidden behind him because Justin wasn't able to protect me from her this time.

"Well well well. Don't be stupid, Steve!? You're not protecting this bitch from me!" she hissed sarcastically.

"Get out of my way, Steve!?" she shouted in his face and took a step closer towards him to get to me. Out of my expectations, he brought his arm back to wrap around me. He was actually protecting me from her. DEFINITELY!?

"Don't come any closer." he warned her, meaning every word. I wanted to say something but I knew better that I should clamp it.

Steve was the only thing that I could use as a shield to block her from me at this time. God knows what she is capable of doing if Steve wasn't here to protect me.

"MOM?! PLEASE STOP IT! STOP!?" Justin was yelling from the top of his lungs, begging her to stop what she was doing.

I was praying to Allah all the time that she would just stop. I couldn't watch him screaming and yelling once more in bed like a wounded animal. Not like this. Not in his condition.

"NO! Not until I'm finished with you!? You little brat!?" she was reaching her arms out to grab me but Steve wouldn't move a bit. Even though Steve was a little bit smaller than Justin, but he did a great job protecting me.

"Please..."

"Just stop it, Mrs. Walker!?" Steve half yelled. I know that he still have some respect for Justin's mother but he's gonna loose it if she refused to stop.

"I don't give shit!?" she fired back and continued to reach for me.

"Listen to your son!?" Steve shouted.

"MOM!?"

"Steve?! Please make her stop..." Justin's voice came out desperately as he was trying to get himself out of bed.

"What's going on in here?!" the doctor and two nurses suddenly came running into the room after a hell of a fight.

"Please get her out of here..." Justin quickly demanded, pointing towards his mother. I didn't think that he would do such a thing. Kicking her own mother out of the hospital?

Even though she had called me a bitch since the first time that we met, I still have the respect and sympathy towards her. I really don't want Justin to give up his mother for me. It doesn't work that way. It's not the right thing to do.