Chapter 83 : My biggest love

Justin's POV

"Justin..." she called under her breath while standing back up to her feet.

"Please look at me..." she sobbed.

"I want you to go." I told her.

We shared a few moments of silence before I heard her sighing, "I admit that I was the one who hired Mark to end her life." she confessed which made me turn my head back towards her with my eyes grew wide. I never thought she said that.

"I did it because I don't wanna lose my only child."

"I've got nobody else. I've lost everything when your father left me. I don't wanna lose you too. Please..."

"Mom." I cut her off but not in a harsh tone. I pressed my lips together as I saw her eyes began to swell from crying too much. The tears bursted forth like water from a dam, spilling down her rosy cheeks thus messed up her make up a little bit.

"Why did you even think of that? Losing me?" I asked, lowering my voice.

"I was afraid that you would choose her over me. I know..." she sighed before continuing what she wanted to say.

"I know that one day you'll find someone that you would want to spend the rest of your life with. Someone that you'll love. Someone that will give everything that you ever wanted."

"Someone that will change who you are..."

"When I finally realized that you're no longer going out partying with your friends, I knew that something was going on. I noticed the drastic change in you. You've become someone else and not the person I used to know."

"I thought maybe the time has come but..." she locked her gaze to mine and started walking timidly towards me but I didn't stop her this time until she reached the bedside.

"The moment you brought that Muslim girl home to meet me, I got panicked. All I ever think about was that you're making the same mistake as your father did and I was so afraid." she suffocated, struggling hard to catch her breath. Those painful memories slammed againts her all at once. As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream.

"I don't want her to take you away from me." she confessed, dropping her gaze in the process.

"You left home because you've made the decision to choose her over me..."

"Mom, please listen to me." I stopped her by putting one finger in the air and she did.

"I want you to know that I've made the choice myself." I blurted and she looked up at me.

"And not because of her." I took her hands in mine, stroking them gently.

"I don't know how to explain this to you but..."

"Just remember that she's still your mother." those words never go away every time I think about my mother. I still remember the night that she made me promise her to never lose my respect for my mother no matter what happens. I love Camila and I'm gonna keep that promise.

"She has a great deal of respect for you since the first time she met you. Althought you despise her and call her a bitch like a thousand times but she still knows how to respect you." I simplified. My eyes scanning her face, assessing her expression.

"You know what she told me after I drag her with me out of the house after you went ballistic on her?" I asked, keeping a calm expression.

"What?" she whispered, waiting for my answer.