Easily

Y/N's heart was pounding at the sight in her front door. It was about ten past two in the morning. Harrison was drunk off of his face being carried by two of who she assumed were his friends. "He told us to bring him here" one of the boys had struggled out, "do you know him?" The other one asked the shocked girl. She could only nod her head yes. "You going to let him in or should we take him to his flat?" The first one who spoke asked.

"Uhm." She hesitated for a few seconds, but move aside to allow them in her home when she heard them groan as they struggled to hold him up. "Yeah... Come in," she pulled at the sleeves of her hoodie anxiously. She should have told them to take him to his flat, but she felt immediately bad for the boy she once called her friend, because you can't just drop all the love you have for someone like it meant nothing, like he did with her, she just couldn't do it.

"Should we drop him on here" the taller boy said, pointing at the couch and she nodded. They literally let Harrison's limp body drop on the couch and then stepped away from him, starting their way back out,"sorry if we bothered you, he didn't want us to take him to his flat".

"It's alright, thanks for bringing him." she croaked out, still a tiny bit sleepy. The boys just nodded and left. When she closed and locked the door, she hurried by his side. Sitting beside him, brushing his damp curls back away from his forehead, she was so close that she could clearly see a tiny scar on the boy's hairline and not to mention the potent smell of booze that hit her nose. "What have you done, Harrison?" She asked softly, caressing his cheek bone with her thumb, he sighed, leaning onto her hand and tried to open his eyes.

"Y/N" he mumbled, not being able to open his eyes.

"Yeah?" she cooed, but was met with a heavy body and soft snores. Y/N sighed, getting up from the couch to go upstairs to get him a duvet, a pillow and a spare tee shirt because he was probably drenched in sweat and alcohol. When she made it back down, he was still in the same sitting position as she left him, making her smile fondly at the boy.

Y/N dropped the duvet and pillow on the floor moving to take his boots off, then she took his jacket off, finally she removed his black tee shirt reaching for the fresh one she'd brought him, putting it over his head and taking his arms to pull them through the holes. The tee shirt just about fitted him, he looked funny, but at least it was dry, she debated on taking his jeans off or leaving them on.

Choosing on letting him keep his jeans, but took everything out of his pockets, she picked up the pillow from the floor fluffing it out for him, placing it on one end of her couch, then gently made him lay his head down on it, he let out a groan and scrunched up his pretty face. She took his legs and propped them up,  he just about fitted, finally she threw the duvet over his body tucking him in.

Y/N sighed, making her way to the kitchen fixing him a glass of water for if he woke up in the middle of the night or before she did. Putting it down on the coffee table, she looked down at his sleeping face, even being stupidly drunk, he managed to look gorgeous or that was maybe just her crush on the blonde, she couldn't help herself as she leaned down and pressed a kiss on his temple.

The girl went to bed, thinking about how this would unfold tomorrow when he woke up and realized his surroundings.

As it was Sunday and the fact that she was woken up at two in the morning to tend a certain curly headed drunk boy, she rises back up at half past nine, Harrison was still fast asleep so she made her way to the kitchen as quiet as she possibly could flicking the kettle on to brew some coffee.

She took his dirty tee shirt and threw it in the washing machine setting it for a quick cycle, then opened her fridge getting stuff out to make breakfast. Surprisingly the boy was undisturbed by the sounds and the smell coming from the kitchen. When she was done cooking breakfast she took the tee shirt out of the washing machine and threw it in the dryer along with her clothes and sat down to eat her food.