Take Care Of It ••nsfw••

It’s been over a month since Harrison mustered the courage to ask Y/N out, poor boy had been in love with her for a long while but just as she had done he tried to push his feelings aside because she had become his best friend. Although the hiding feelings thing never went well for him, at the end it worked out just fine and he could finally called her his girlfriend. He had gotten her the cat she wanted from the shelter and brought it home -her home- and it was then time for him to start taking care of his allergy.

“Look at him” she smiled, looking adoringly at the sleeping kitten by the door of her bedroom. “I love him so much” she pouted bringing her hands up to her chest right over her heart.

“It’s not even been a week since you got him and I feel replaced already” he complained from his spot on her bed. They were trying to teach the tiny animal that he wasn’t allowed on the bed.

“Facts” she mocked, snickering when she felt him push her gently as he let out a gasp.

“You don’t kiss me or cuddle me anymore. He gets all the love and I just get red eyes and an itchy nose” Harrison pouted at the girl beside him making her giggle and lean over him to peck his lips.

“That’s not truth. Stop being so dramatic” she playfully rolled her eyes. There were a few seconds of comfortable silence where Harrison focused his gaze on the blue kitten sprawled by the door. Hers was focused on him, she had thought long and hard about what she was about to suggest but she was ready, she trusted him, she loved him for the longest time.

“Haz?” She said softly, fidgeting with the hem of her tee shirt dress.

“Hmm?” Harrison hummed, but kept looking at the fluffy spot on the wooden floor.

“Take care of it” she mumbled, biting her bottom lip when Harrison’s head snapped towards her.

“What?” He heard her clearly, but he just couldn’t quite believe that she actually said it. Y/N didn’t answer, she just leaned again and kissed him.

“I want you to take care of the virginity situation” she mumbled against his lips. Harrison’s eyes shifted to a darker shade of blue, his lids went droopy and his heart began to race.

“Are you sure, babe?” He just wanted to confirm she was a hundred percent positive on what she was allowing him to do. The girl smiled at him and nodded her head, her heart skipping an unhealthy amount of beats, nerves starting to cruise through her entire body.

With her nod Harrison captured her lips in a deep kiss, sucking on her bottom lip before sneaking his tongue inside her mouth. He ran his hands over her thighs pushing the soft fabric up to her hips. His slightly rough hands leaving a trace of goosebumps on her skin. There was no rush, neither of them were in a hurry to get it over with, both enjoying the feeling and presence of each other.

The boy took his time tracing sweet pecks from her lips to her neck, his hand slowly making its way in between her legs to caress her clothed heat making her flinch at his touch and earning a little gasp from the girl. He returned to her lips, kissing her sweetly as his hand kept its soft movements over her now throbbing center.

“Haz…” She whispered when they pulled apart, swallowing thickly, a mixture of nerves, fear of the unknown and urgency battling inside her head.

“I’ve got you, darling” he whispered back, hooking his fingers on the delicate waist band of her underwear slowly pulling it down. She shifted position so he could fully take the garment off of her, her head was resting on the wall and the few pillows kept her from behind completely laid flat on the bed.

Harrison scooted closer to Y/N, laying beside her, propped on his left elbow. She brought him closer by the face to attach their lips once again. He pulled her leg over his and put his right hand back at work both moaning into the kiss, him at the feeling of her already wet state and her at the contact of his fingers on the unexplored place.