Wind down • nsfw •

part two for “going down”

his words revolved around your head all day, “we’re not finished.” not only that day but the next and the day after. nearly the whole week had passed by and for the sake of your own sanity you pretty much avoided harrison: on set, during lunch breaks and locations. it was difficult still, you managed to not let him see you or find you during those days but you could only hide for so long.

as the weekend rolled up, everyone could finally unwind a little from the stress on set and just relax. naturally an ideal relaxing and unwinding activity was to have a hot bath and maybe drink some wine. so that was exactly what you did as soon as you made it home from set. neck deep in the bathtub with your eyes closed, enjoying the soft music playing from your phone along with a medium sized wine glass is how you found yourself when there was a round of firm knocks on your front door.

reluctantly, you stood up; bubbles and water dripped down your body soon absorbed by the towel you quickly wrapped around you not even thinking much about the fact that you were about to answer the door in just that. there was a new round of knocks this time a tad louder and you felt irritation bubble in your stomach, “i’m coming!” you announced a few steps away, swinging the door open once you unlocked it. 

your breath got caught in your throat at the sight of harrison standing there with his hands stuffed in his jeans. you immediately brought back the wide opened door to try and conceal your body with it, just poking your head out slightly, your free hand holding onto the towel over your chest. the young man’s eyes shamelessly travelled up and down your frame and his intense gaze placed a pleasant warmth over your face and between your legs. “harrison…” you swallowed thickly, “uhm, what can i help you with?” 

“i’ve got a few questions for you, may i come in?” he remained in the same spot, not moving a muscle until you answered.

“uh— s-sure, yeah,” moving to the side and opening the door just enough for him to step inside. “is it about the call sheets for monday?” you wondered as you walked in front of him, not making it far from the front door when his fingers wrapped around your elbow and swiftly turned you to face him. a gasp escaped your throat at the sudden action and from the tug you collided with his chest. wide-eyed you look up at him, already breathing heavily with the closeness.

“did i do something that upset you?” he asked, his voice not threatening at all but calm and collected, soft even.

“no, why?” it was in a breath that you questioned. his hands sneakily resting on your lower back keeping you in place, not that you wanted to put distance between you two just then.

“you’ve been avoiding me all week.” he sounded a bit hurt and if you were being honest it made you feel a little bad. 

“i haven’t. i’ve just been really busy, ‘s all.” you falsely explained, your grip on the towel tightening in anticipation. he stayed quiet for long seconds, in which your heart attempted to crawl up your throat by the fact that his eyes took their time scanning every inch of your face, falling down your neck where they lingered. soon he lifted his hand and wiped the side of it, making your breathing hitch.

“bubbles.” he pointed out with a little cute smile. his touch and smile made you shy away slightly so you dropped your glance from his eyes to his chest, nibbling at your bottom lip. he placed his index finger under your chin and gently made you return your focus to him. with his thumb, he pulled your bottom lip out of the clasp of your teeth then ran the pad over it, eliciting a quiet sigh from you. “can we pick up what we left in the lift?” the blonde’s voice had dropped a couple of octaves and so did your stomach at the mere sound. core already throbbing as you hummed affirmatively.