Pour It Up ••nsfw••richkid!au••

The lights of his room were dimmed, music playing on the speakers and both sitting on the floor sipping on champagne and snapping a few pictures and videos to post on snapchat, they were having fun, they always had fun together no matter what they were doing.

"Do you think I'll have a future as an erotic dancer?" She blurted out, it was definitely the champagne talking at this point.

"You mean an exotic dancer." He rectified.

"No. An erotic dancer. You know, the one that just dances for one person at the time." She slurred a bit.

"Why don't you practice with me? I could rate you." He said cheekily, wiggling his brows at the girl causing her to let out a giggle.

"Okay." She clumsily got up and changed the song, Dangerous Animals by the Arctic Monkeys started to play and she laugh at the stupid idea. Y/N started swaying her hips to the song and closed her eyes getting lost in the rhythm, running her hands up and down her perfect body.

Harrison's drowsy eyes were trained on her every move, then an idea sparked on his fuzzy brain and he quickly got up, "Wait! Wait!" He shouted over the music, holding his index finger up to stop her. He ran into his walk in closet and when he came back he had big stacks of fifty pound notes in his arms, he dropped them all on the floor and sat back down, "Okay, now I'm ready." He smirked, taking the rubber band off of one of the stacks.

Y/N laughed and resumed her dancing, slowly getting closer to him, she started to undo the button of her high waisted shorts seductively sliding them down her legs, letting them pool at the ankles, the bodysuit she was wearing let little to the imagination, lace trim around her breasts and the curve that hugged her bum so perfectly. Harrison swallowed and started to throw the notes at her, cheering loudly and encouraging her to keep going making the girl bit a smile back and blush under the dull lights.

She crawled on top of him, straddling his lap and grinding her hips against him. "Mmh, do that again." He breathed out, she obliged and he shamelessly moaned.

"Mmh, do that again." The girl copied and a devilish grin crept up his face.

"That, you have to make me do, darling." And she didn't missed a beat, she crashed her mouth with his devouring him, Harrison's hands flew to her backside, kneading it and pushing her down into his crotch. She tugged his Dsquared2 white top over his head and tossed it to the side, sneaking her hand down to palm him over his jeans. Fiddling blindly with the button and zipper until she finally was able to free his hard on.

She popped open the poppers on the bottom of her bodysuit and it rose up to her waist exposing her delicate underwear. He reached inside his jeans' pocket and pulled out a condom, he was gonna go out tonight but she showed up at his house because her friends stood her up to go clubbing, for an 'spontaneous' trip to Ibiza that no one told her about, so his pockets were stuffed for a good night.

When he had prepared himself for her he moved her underwear to the side and made her sink down on him, both moaning at the feeling of fullness and warmth. Y/N started to drag her hips teasingly while he kissed her neck and chest. "Harrison," she whined, grinding on his lap.

"What is it, darling?" He whispered in her ear before biting her earlobe.

"Fuck me." The girl begged, and his hold on her hips tightened at her request, he reached for the bottle of champagne, bringing it to his lips to take a swing, the bubbles raising up and spilling over the brim, he put the dripping bottle on her chest allowing the liquid to sprinkle down her cleavage.

The boy put the bottle down to switch positions, he laid the girl down on her back flat over the pile of notes he threw at her earlier, the prettiest sight for him so he took his phone out and snapped a quick photo, careful not to show more than what he should.

"C'mon, Haz." She whined for him to hurry. And he did, dropping his phone, throwing her legs over his shoulders and starting to thrust into her.

"Fuck, baby." Harrison grunted as he sped up his thrusts, both their moans inaudible for anyone outside his room due to the volume of the music but for them were loud and clear. She started to whisper how close she was into his open mouth so he got up and reached for the last two stacks of money and got rid of the rubber bands as he gave her rougher and faster strokes, waiting for the perfect moment.

The intense and overwhelming wave of pleasure that enveloped her whole body almost made her black out, she arched her back, throwing her head back as she came around him, she then felt paper being thrown over her body, she opened her eyes to see Harrison showering her with money while still moving in and out of her. He threw the last bunch up in the air and fell forward to bury his face on the crook of her neck where he moaned her name and a few curses while money rained over them. The twitching of his dick inside her and the jolting of his hips made her moan along with him.

"Bloody hell, princess." He panted, "We need to do this more often." he attached his mouth to hers, his tongue clashing with her own in a sloppy kiss.

"So... Did I do a good job with my dance?" She ran her fingers through the boy's sliky hair.

"Look around you, darling. I'll be your best client." He smirked and kissed her again. And hopefully the only one he thought as he got consumed by the sweet taste of her lips.