What You Deserve

"Just spin the fucking bottle Y/N" Tom shouted at his best lady friend, that was three people to his right away from him, Harrison by his immediate left side.

"Shut it, Tom" she glared at the boy. Honestly, Y/N didn't knew why she had agreed to come to the party, she didn't knew why she had agreed to play the stupid game, and now she was wondering why she was friends with such a pain in the ass.

Yes, she had a few drinks on her courtesy of her pushy brown haired mate and yes, she felt her head buzzing and yes, she was going to spin the bottle. Propping herself in all fours to reach the glass piece in the center of the wonky circle and gave it a rather rubbish spin, she snorted at the failed attempt but sat back to see who it landed on.

It landed on Tom and the room erupted in cheers, claps and howls. Y/N looked at him and shook her head no to what he nodded, silently telling her that he'd got it.

"Listen you dickheads," Tom yelled over the noisy people, "That's my best mate right there, my little sister" he pointed at her, "and I ain't tryna give her some of this" he pointed at himself, "and she ain't tryna give me some of that" he pointed back at the tipsy girl, making her giggle. "So, this turn, I'm gonna pass it on to my next of kin," he slurred out "my boy, Harrison" Tom finished, patting his mate on the chest.

That made her giggles stop abruptly and her smile fade, her eyes went wide and she probably sobered up the moment his name left Tom's lips.

"C'mon darlin', is just a snog" Tom encouraged the now pissed off girl. He knew, he knew damn well how much she didn't like Harrison, but he also knew damn well how hard Harrison pretended that he didn't fancy her.

Let's say they started with the wrong foot, in Y/N's eyes Harrison had fuck everything up for her, he got into a fight with Leon, the guy she was seeing at the time. Beat him up so bad he never called her again he just disappeared from the radar. No one knew exactly what the fight was about, Harrison had said that the guy had dropped a drink on his shoes on purpose so he showed him what's good. Then he fucked her best friend at the time and she stopped talking to Y/N, left a party with her one night then the next day he drop her ass and moved on.

That just rubbed on Y/N the wrong way. She often yelled at Tom and cursed him for bringing him to her life. In her mind Harrison had ruin her friendship, potential relationship and alone time with her best friend, because where Tom was there was a ninety nine percent chance that Harrison would be there too.

What she didn't knew though, was that Harrison's actions had a meaning, not the kind from nursery when you're told 'a boy is mean to you because he likes you' which is utter bullshit. He was never mean to her, he never said or did anything mean to her, but more like silently watching her back. He had found out by a friend that the guy she was seeing was also seeing some other girl and that as soon as he slept with Y/N he was going to flee. And Alissa, well it was obvious for everyone but Y/N that she was a back stabbing bitch that knew nothing about friendship, so he lured her to stay away from Y/N, he never had anything with Alissa, not like everyone thought.

Y/N could barely deal with one boy with such bad reputation so when Tom brought Harrison along she lost her mind. Then he'd gone and done all of that shit, the girl could barely stand his presence and now she was in this situation.

"That's bullshit" one of the drunk youngsters chimed in "why Harrison and not one of us?" the boy slurred.

"Because, I trust him," Tom stated, throwing an arm around Harrison's broad shoulders "I would never let any of you bastards lay a finger on my little sister" he warned everyone around. "Go on son, you've got this" he encouraged the blonde boy by palming his back rather harshly.