Sweet tricks • nsfw •

you sat on the kitchen counter, can of whipped cream in hand and head thrown back as you squirted some directly into your mouth. haz stood close in front of you, waiting on you to finish so he could have some as well, “look, i know a trick.” he said, taking the can from your hand as you lowered it down, savouring the sweet taste of the treat.

you watched him squirt a decently sized dollop of cream on his arm before he handed the bottle back to you. he prepared himself for whatever trick he wanted to show you, your eyes trained on him with giddy curiosity. his free hand hit the one where the cream rested and it flew rather unimpressively onto the floor, but his free hand was quick enough to catch it on time.

“what was that?” you giggled, watching him look down at himself then up to you before he brought his hand up to lick the whipped cream off of his palm. he didn’t even blink while he did it, mouth opened wide as he swiped his tongue across his hand collecting the sweet mess with it. the intense stare combined with his tongue cleaning his palm off subconsciously prompted you to press your thighs together, the tingling between them got you feeling embarrassed all of a sudden that you had to look away, letting out a nervous chuckle before you spoke again. “i think you did it wrong, div.”

“did i?” he smirked, clearly catching your flustered state. a hum was all you could manage to emit in confirmation to his question. “what’s the right way, then?” he shuffled closer to you, settling right in front of you, the fabric of his shirt brushing your shins. your breath hitched at his proximity, however you played it cool by rolling your eyes and grabbing his arm to squirt a new dollop on the back of his hand.

“hit your arm.” you instructed, and the boy complied. taking the smallest step back and doing as he was told, making the whipped cream elevate in the air and catching it with his mouth. “there you go.” a giggle flew out of your lips when your eyes landed on the corner of his mouth where a bit of the cream was clinging. “you’ve got some…” you trailed off, pointing at his face. the back of his clean hand came up to wipe it off, his smile growing when he glanced at you, mischief written all over his expression and in a quick movement he retrieved the can from your hand and squirted some over your face but you were quicker than him, throwing your head back causing the cream to fall on your chest and your bare thighs. “haz! i just took a bath!” you whined, the boy snickered at you then he swiped his thumb over one of the small dollops on your thigh and brought it to his lips, your astonished gaze followed his movements attentively, waiting on what he was going to do next.

“sorry,” he said lowly, his pale irises falling from your own to land on your chest. “you’ve got some…” harrison echoed your previous words, but instead of letting you clean yourself he swiped his thumb over it. you held your breath the moment he touched you, eyes following his hand as it was levelled with your face — your lips to be precise — gracing them gently and smearing the cream over them.

“don–” your complaint was cut short by his own lips over yours, that rather than pressed against yours innocently, captured them. swiping his tongue over them and getting rid of the sweet mess he made over them. not so involuntarily your lips parted, allowing his tongue to scurry inside your mouth to clash with your own, sugary taste saturating your palette.

his calloused hands separated your knees and he propped himself between your thighs. the sweetness of the kiss was only flavour wise, intention wise not so much. both your mouths opened, tongues running over each other. there was not a hint of innocence in what you were doing and both of you knew, nonetheless you carried on.

with his hands now resting on your hips and yours softly wrapped around his forearms he broke the heated kiss to move to your chest, the low cut of your cami top permitting him to meet your soft skin with his tongue on the spot where the whipped treat had stained you causing your breath to hitch. he peppered wet kisses over the very top of your breasts before he moved away again.

harrison ducked down and unexpectedly his tongue met your upper thigh eliciting a gasp from your parted lips. the boy’s lips curled up in a grin, soon after he had licked the sugar off of you he began to press more wet kisses up north, getting dangerously close to your now throbbing core. your eyes were hooded with lust and anticipation, observant of the boy’s actions, wondering what had come to him to do such a thing out of the blue.

he incorporated, capturing your lips in a feverish kiss. desperate hands finding the waistband of your shorts, slowly pulling them down as if waiting for you to object, to stop him, but the last thing you wanted him to do was stop. so you lifted your hips to encourage him to fully remove your bottoms which he did in a swift motion, tossing them to the side and hooking his arms behind your knees then diving south again. this time directly to your most affected area, tongue flat over your drenched core eliciting a low moan from you.

his hands coming to your upper groin, pulling at your skin to spread your lips and have better access to your clit. you could tell he wasn’t new to it, he skipped the stupid kitten flicks that annoyed nearly every woman on earth and went straight to wrapping his lips around your sensitive nub, sucking it mercilessly as he moan against you.

“oh shit–” you whined, right hand flying to grab a handful of his long, sandy curls while the other was pressed over the counter holding you up straight as your seemingly angelic roommate went down on you like there was no tomorrow. “fuck, harri–” incontrollable whimpers fell from your mouth when you felt his long fingers sneak inside your dripping entrance.

“argh, fuck.” the boy mumbled against you, the vibrations of his tone and his fingers pushing up your g spot relentlessly were the perfect mixture to have you almost screaming his name and coming undone sooner than anyone had ever done.

“mmhoh god, fuck!” a loud moan resounded in the small, quiet kitchen. a string of curses filled the room when your high rapidly took over your body, legs closing on the boy’s head as twitches and trembles of pleasure struck you. his lips detached from your overworked clit, to place a few pecks on your thighs before he straightened back up and leaning to capture your lips with his kissing you deeply, making you taste yourself on his tongue. you gasping the moment he pulled his two fingers out of you broke the kiss, prompting him to smirk at your reaction. flushed, sweaty face burning in embarrassment under his fervent gaze. 

just like he had done with the whipped cream minutes ago, his tongue glided over his palm collecting your fluids without breaking eye contact with you. your teeth trapped your bottom lip between them, harshly digging into it as you tried to suppress a moan. “sweet.” he pointed out, shooting you a cheeky smile. “wanna come to my room?” harrison asked, letting his hands run up your bare thighs, past your hips all the way up to your waist, pushing your top up in the process. unable to form any coherent word you resorted in humming while nodding your head affirmatively. in the blink of an eye he was carrying you to his room, your legs circling his waist and his arms secured around you. your bottoms forgotten on the kitchen floor.