Thank You ••nsfw••richkid!au••

"Are you happy, princess?" Harrison asked as he put down the last handful of big shopping bags on the floor of the living area where his girlfriend sat on the white fluffy rug by the fireplace already unboxing the day's purchases.

"Yes, baby. Thank you." She beamed at him, putting on her new diamond choker around her neck.

"Why don't you come here and show me how grateful you are, princess?" He teased, sitting down on the velvet divan by the window, his back faced her so he was looking out into the city line.

The girl got up from where she sat and closed the distance between their bodies, she kneeled on the cushioned daybed, her front flush to his back as she started to pull his jacket off while she kissed his neck. "I love you, baby." She whispered in his ear as her hand sneaked to the front of his trousers to firmly rubbed his growing erection.

"Let me see you, darling." He rasped out, his voice dripping with lust. She moved to his side and kissed his cheek then his jawline as she maneuvered over the divan to be in front of him. "Hey." He cooed, running his hands up and down her bare thighs, the little space between her thigh-high boots and the mini skirt she wore.

"Hey." She mirrored before leaning down a bit to capture his lips on hers, sweet and gentle, tongues battling inside their mouths eliciting a low moan out of his throat when her knee came in between his legs, pressing hard against his crotch. "Thank you for my gifts, baby." The girl purred undoing the button and zipper of his trousers. Sinking down to her knees she lifted his top a bit to unveil his toned abs and the waistband of his pants.

She kissed his stomach all the way down to the waistband of his black Calvin Klein's hooking her fingers on it and tugging them down as she kept leaving her trail of kisses further south until his now throbbing cock's tip peaked out, she smiled up at him feathery pecking it and then giving it a kitten lick. Y/N kept lowering the obstructive garment and when it was low enough his hard on sprung up, lightly slapping her in the face, she let out a giggle and went to hold it in her hands but Harrison stopped her.

"Nah-ah. No hands, darling." He prohibited and she nodded submissively, ducking down to lick a long stripe from his base up to the tip, leaning forward due to the lack of control over his cock, her leaning being stopped by his flexed abs. She rubbed his thighs as she took him into her mouth, moaning when he twitched a little. "Deeper, princess." He grunted, gathering her hair up in a makeshift ponytail and pushing her head down. "Ooh, that's it. Good girl." He praised, thrusting a little into her throat, moaning when she gagged and then choked on him, quickly pulling her away by the tight grip he had on her hair.

Y/N harshly gasped for air as soon as he pulled her off of him, she dumbly smiled at him, biting her bottom lip when she saw how flustered he was, his mouth opened and the veins on his arms popping out more than they regularly did. "Again." She purred, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. He lustily grinned and pushed her down again, harsher this time. She squealed at the sudden clashing of his tip on the back of her throat but it came out as a grunt due to her sound passage being obstructed. Choking and gagging again, she tapped his thigh for him to let her go.

Coming back up moaning and coughing, drool running down her chin and tears cascading down her blushed cheeks, she shifted slightly rubbing her throbbing center between her thighs only then realizing there was a pool in her expensive underwear and whined "Baby, can I sit on it?" She shamelessly asked.

"Wasn't this supposed to be about me, princess?" He asked, letting go of her hair and rubbing the drool off of her chin with his thumb.

"But I'm soaked, baby. I wanna come." She kept whining, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"C'mere." He ordered, and she immediately got up, placing her hands on his broad shoulders. Harrison hiked her mini skirt up to her waist, tugging her soaking wet underwear down her beautiful legs. He ran two fingers through her ridiculously wet folds and his jaw clenched at the feeling of her arousal sticking to the tips of his digits. "You wanna come, babe?" He questioned, caressing her backside. She hummed in confirmation, unable to form coherent words. "Then you better do, right?" he moved to rest his back on the arm rest of the divan, stretching his legs. He signaled for her to get up and straddle him.

Before she settled on his lap he grabbed her face and made her look at him, "You don't stop until I say so, understood?" He informed and the girl nodded as she sank on him, moaning at the way he stretched her, "Grind on it." and she did, dragging her hips slowly at first but the closer she got to her release the faster she moved.

"Ah! Yes, baby." Y/N moaned lowly, squeezing her eyes shut when the pleasure became unbearable, "Shit! Baby, I'm comin'." She gasped, her body tensing and her hips jolting then coming to a stop as she came crushing down, lifting herself off of him with the intense trembling of her body.

One of Harrison's hands came up to her hip and pushed her back down while the other pushed his dick back inside of her. She gasped looking up at him, "I didn't say you could stop. C'mon, keep grinding." He made her start moving again and she moaned loudly.

"Harrison..." She squealed when her second orgasm hit her, she rose away from him again but he pushed her back down once more, moving her hips with his rough hands. "Babe..." Y/N breathed out already feeling her high hit all over again. "N- No more, baby." She whined, scratching his stomach as she tried to contain her fourth orgasm.

"You wanted to come. You're coming, darling." He grunted, tightening his grip on her hips, moving her back and forth.

"No more, please." The exhausted girl cried.

"One more, princess. C'mon, you can do it." The boy encouraged.

"I can't." She barely got the words out when her fifth, painful orgasm washed over her, making her dizzy. She jumped forward, her chest clashing with his. He wrapped his arm around her waist, his right hand jerking himself off fast.

"I'm gonna come, baby. Where do you want it?" He panted, the girl sat up and took her top off quickly getting rid of her bra, Harrison got the hint and got up from the divan just in time to release all over the girl's perfect breasts. The warm, thick substance dripped down to her chest as she took him in her mouth for one last lap. "Open wide." He moaned, thrusting a couple of times. "Such a good girl." He cooed, toying with her nipple and getting his arousal in his fingers. He wiped them on his girlfriend's lips before plopping back down on the daybed.

His girl remained seated between his legs, rubbing the shed tears and sweat off of her gorgeous face, her adorned neck sparked in the bright lights of his luxury flat and reflected specks of silver over her sticky chest. "That was mean, baby." The girl finally spoke, pouting at him.

"Why? Didn't you wanted to come, darling?" He raised an eyebrow at the tired girl.

"Yeah, but five?" She whined.

"You could have gotten none." He leaned forward pecking her lips.

"Next week is my turn to buy you gifts." She diverted the conversation, moving to sit sideways on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And?"

"I want you to thank me too... Like I did tonight." She bit her lip as she batted her lashes at him.

Harrison chuckled already thinking about what he could do to her, he held her close to his body not caring if his load on her chest got smeared on his expensive top and kissed her deeply. "I love you, princess." He whispered against her lips.

"I love you more, baby." Y/N ran her fingers through his soft hair, and he shook his head no.

"Impossible." He reattached their lips before she could say anything else, the kiss sweet and slow, he wanted to show her how much more he loved her, more than the gifts he bought and the words he spoke and she felt it, every inch of her body getting flooded in pleasant waves of safety and care.