Sunset • nsfw •

The sun was a couple of minutes from setting, the warm breeze hitting her face as she sipped on a cocktail while sitting on the wooden stairs that went down to the sea with her feet inside the inviting fresh water. She leaned back relaxing on the steps as her eyes took in the amazing view of the open Indian ocean, the small waves brushed her shins. “Why don’t you come and watch the sunset with me, merman?” She told the boy swimming around the bungalow they were staying in, prompting him to switch directions and start cutting the water with his arms towards her.

Just when he was reaching the stairs the girl’s leg rose enough to place her foot on the blonde’s shoulder bringing his swimming to a stop. A smirk tugged at his pink lips as he pushed his wet curls back with his hand before his mouth began to deposit wet kisses on her leg, making his way up it as he swam a little closer to the stairs. The salty, marine taste on his lips and her skin didn’t impede him to open his mouth when he reached her inner thigh, sucking on her skin aiming to leave a mark behind.

She watched him move closer and closer to her heat, her already half lidded eyes fixed on him trapping her bottom lip between her teeth in anticipation. Harrison swam closer until the steps hit his chest then propped both her legs over his shoulders, hands holding her waist as he kissed and teased her over her bikini bottoms eliciting a quiet hum from the girl. He pushed the garment to the side and placed a kiss over her clit, opening his mouth and poking his tongue out to swipe it a few times then licked along her folds, up and down slowly working her up.

“Mmh, Haz.” Y/n hummed, poking her tongue out to wet her suddenly dry lips. She tried hard not to think of the rooms surrounding them and how everyone could easily see them but it was difficult to do while her bottom half was being pleasured. “Harrison.” She whined when she felt his tongue dip inside her, his head slightly tilted to the side for better reaching. His hands held her waist firmly, fingers digging in her soft skin opening his mouth wider inducing y/n to bring a hand down to hold the back of his head pushing him closer to her. He smirked against her returning to her clit, the stunning sunset already forgotten. His eyes blinked up at the gorgeous girl wriggling on the staircase, her breathing elaborated and eyes filled with drowsy pleasure lined with blissful tears. “Baby…”

“Hmm?” He hummed and quirked an eyebrow at her, she could only close her eyes and lean further back supporting herself with her elbows on one of the steps, fingers gripping the edge tightly as he ate her out more hungrily.

“Slower, baby.” Y/n panted, feeling the familiar pressure between her hips, “Slow— Shit!” She cried the last part, throwing her head back, screwing her eyes shut tighter. He kept working that same spot that made her curse and she started to whimper more often, her quiet moans echoing over the surface of the water, “No, you’re gonna make me cum too quick.” She tried to push his head away but he didn’t budge, biceps, shoulders and back strained with the effort. “Harri— Oh fuck, no!” She cried as her high hit her too quickly, she sat straight bringing both her hands to the top of his head grabbing fistfuls of his dripping curls as he continued to suck on her throughout her orgasm, causing her legs to close on his head tighter with each stroke of his tongue.

“Done so quickly, doll?” He mocked, once she loosened her lock on his head, earning himself a light slap on the cheek prompting him to snicker and bite her thigh lovingly.

“You’re an asshole.” She grumbled annoyed, she hated to come quick and he knew it too well. She tried to shuffle away from him but he dragged her inside the water with him. “Harrison!” She gasped, the water slightly cold on her burning skin. The boy’s arms kept her afloat by gripping handfuls of her bum while her arms held onto his shoulders. Her legs wrapped around his waist by second nature, his cocky taunting laugh muffled by her mouth when she kissed him deeply, grinding her heat on his abs silently begging for more.

“We have dinner in a bit. Wanna show me how quick you can make me cum?” He proposed when she pulled apart for air. She bit down a huge grin and nodded her head. Harrison swam back to the staircase climbing all the way to their bathroom with her still clinging to him. Once inside he put her down on the tiled floor, turning on the shower before his lips reattached to the girl’s in a lusty, messy kiss.

With quick movements y/n snuck her right hand inside his wet swimming trunks holding his shaft firmly and pumping it with a slight twist of her wrist, pressing her thumb on his tip and running it over the slit of his rapidly hardening cock, eliciting a deep growl from the boy that rambled on his chest. His fingers were nimble to untie her bikini top, urgently tugging at it so his palms could make contact with her bare breasts massaging them a little roughly, letting his thumb flick her nipple a couple of times.

Y/n separated from Harrison’s lips only to drop to her knees, not missing a beat and popping his fully hard dick inside her mouth making the boy moan as she began to work him up fast and hard. “Fuck, y/n. Just like that.” The blonde panted looking down at his girl as he tried to hold onto the slippery wall. She drew his cock out of her mouth slowly with powerful suction as she hollowed her cheeks as much as she could, causing Harrison to hiss and grunt. “C'mere, I wanna fuck you.” He said through his teeth, bringing her up by the back of her neck swiftly turning her around and pressing the side of her face to the wall as he almost ripped her bottoms off of her. It was all too exciting, the way he was handling her so needily and roughly had her core throbbing for him.

He pulled her hips towards him, forcing her to arch her back as he slid into her drenched sex. “Oh fuck, baby. You’re so big.” Y/n moaned when he stretched her out fully, palms flat on the wall as he started to move in and out of her. Harrison didn’t shy away from being vocal, his moans and curses filling the small space mixing perfectly with y/n’s own whines. He gathered her arms with his hands, placing them behind her back and hooking his left arm through their crook securing them there as his right hand landed on her throat bringing her close to him, making it difficult to maintain the arch. His lips sucking and biting on her neck while he kept pounding into her quivering cunt.

“Goddammit! I’m gonna cum.” He announced in her ear, the excitement making her clench around his pulsing length.

“Cum on my face.” She demanded through a loud moan and he didn’t waste much time, he groaned and pulled out of her to what y/n dropped to her knees again closing her eyes waiting for the shot. Harrison gave himself a couple of pumps before he unloaded thick, warm cum all over the girl’s face with an animalistic growl. Panting, he watched her poke her tongue out barely reaching the few drops that had landed close to her lips before she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

“You look gorgeous with my cum on your face.” The boy’s gritty voice complimented as he pulled her back up, brushing some of his semen off her cheek and gently pushing his digit inside the girl’s mouth. Her eyes flutter shut as she sucked his thumb clean, he slowly backed her under the water stream with him to finally get ready for dinner.