Earn It ••nsfw••

"Harrison, seriously, there's no reason for me to go" she whined, looking inside the box placed on his bed. A medium sized matte black box with the designer's name plastered over the lid which contained a beautiful bright red dress sitting on delicate black tissue paper.

"There is a reason, princess" Harrison spoke from were he stood, by the door leaning against the doorframe, his arms cross over his chest.

"And that is?" The girl raised an eyebrow at him, mirroring his posture only she was leaning against one of the walls inside his room.

"You are my girl" he said simply.

"You've gone to events without me in the past, I don't know what makes this one different"

"Why are you resisting so much? Got a fucking problem? You don't like the dress or what, you brat?" Harrison was loosing his cool by now, they've been at it for the past twenty minutes.

"First of all, don't fucking speak to me like that, I'm not one of your puppets. Second of all why do you care so much if I go or not, I'm going to get tossed to the side as soon as we set foot on the venue, so what's the point!?" She fought, irritation visible on her flushed face.

Harrison's furrowed brows and all round hard expression soften the moment those words left her lips, she turned to walk into the en-suite, but he was fast enough to catch her by the elbow "Let go of me, Harrison" she sternly demanded. But he didn't budge, moving his free hand to the back of her neck bringing her face closer to his. He rested his forehead on hers and sighed.

"Princess..." He whispered, nudging her nose with his, he was slowly itching closer to her lips when she fully pulled away and quickly stepped into the bathroom closing the door behind her. The young man closed his eyes and threw his head back knowing damn well he had fucked up.

It wasn't that she was being a brat or a bitch, and it wasn't the dress either. It was the fact that from the start of their relationship it was made clear for her that nothing came between Harrison and his business, not even her -at least that's how it felt-. She'd learned from the beginning that when she attended events with him she was just an accessory to make an entrance with and that she'll be neglected the rest of the night at the back of the club sipping her wine on her own. That's why she didn't attended events with her boyfriend anymore, she's done it several times before and she hated it. She'll rather stay home and do nothing than being all dolled up to sit at the back of a disgustingly crowded club to wait for the man to finish his monthly showing.

She heard the door to the bedroom close or perhaps was the walk-in wardrobe, either way she peeked out to see he was gone, the opened box laid on his bed and the obnoxious colour of the fabric screamed at her to at least try, just one more time. Because over all he was amazing, she loved him, just with the nature of his job he sometimes forgot he was interacting with a person he cared deeply about. It took some harsh words from her to bring him back just like a few minutes ago. The girl sighed, taking the box and walking back inside the spacious bathroom to get ready.

After what seemed like hours, she was finally done getting ready. Running her hands over the silky garment and readjusting the thin straps, she admired it on the reflection of the large mirror that ran across the sinks' wall. It was a beautiful piece, a modest over the knee length balance with a little bit of cleavage and shoulders. He knew her body so well, the dress fitted perfectly, hugging her figure in all the right places.

A knock brought her out of her daydreaming "Angel, it's time" he said softly. Y/N sighed and took her clutch from the sink counter before walking out to the bedroom and out to the staircase, not even glancing at Harrison, who followed her down to the main entrance where their ridiculously expensive ride awaited. She got her own door before the chauffeur could get it and slammed it shut. Harrison greeted the man who politely opened the other door for him. "Gorgeous, I understand you are pissed at me but could you be nice to helpers?" The blonde asked softly to his girlfriend.