Hoodies

"What. Are. You. Wearing!?" Y/N doubled with laughter at the sight of her boyfriend standing in the kitchen fixing himself a cup of tea.

"Joggers and a hoodie." he said nonchalantly, pouring the boiling water into the mug.

"Gorgeous, that hoodie's mine," she chuckled, moving further into the kitchen, closer to the boy. The hoodie was barely covering his whole torso and the sleeves were quite tight and short on him. She encircled his waist from behind, burying her face in his back.

"It is." he nodded, grinning widely when he heard the muffled giggles of his girlfriend.

"You look cute," she sighed, letting go of him to grab a mug. "You're going to stretch it, though."

"Hmm... I get why you steal mine all the time," he said, stirring some sugar into the hot liquid. Y/N raised her eyebrows and tilted her head. "It smells like you, it's like a permanent cuddle, a tight one, but I like it." Harrison beamed at the pretty girl whose heart just right about melted on the spot.

"You are adorable." She stepped closer to him, closing the gap between them, her hands went to rest on his chest while his found their place on her lower back, she stood on her tiptoes to place a soft peck on his lips, "I adore you, you know that?" she whispered against his pink lips.

He pecked her lips again "I do." And he pecked them again.

"Does this mean I've got to buy more oversized hoodies then?" She snickered, running her hands down his biceps tugging down at the sleeves to make them cover more of his forearms, giggling when it proved impossible.

"Yeah, definitely. Is a bit too snugly in this one," he pulled away from the girl, "and when I raise my arms this happens," he said, demonstrating the action, the hoodie rose up almost to his chest. Y/N bursted into another fit of laughter squeezing her eyes shut, making him laugh along with the girl.

When her laughter was reduced to a light snickering, she prepared her cup of tea and they moved to the living room. Lounging on the couch with him resting his head on her chest while she ran her fingers through his silky curls. Y/N wearing his hoodie and Harrison wearing hers.