Framed

Harrison was struggling to read his script on the dim light of his living room, but didn't wanted her to see him in his glasses. Something about the necessary accessory made him feel less attractive somehow. She's never seen him wearing them and he has been avoiding it since he met her.

"You alright there, Haz?" She asked softly, closing her book with her finger inside to not loose the page.

"Yeah, good" he replied squeezing his eyes shot, they burned from forcing them.

"You sure?" The girl insisted, seeing as his eyes were red and glossy.

"M-My eyes hurt from reading" he finally caved in.

"Oh, do you have glasses?" She questioned the blonde boy on the other end of the couch.

"Yeah" he sighed in defeate.

"Well, go get them, gorgeous. You're hurting yourself" she prompted him. Harrison reluctantly nodded and got up from the couch. When he came back he wasn't wearing them. She looked up at him a confused expression on her pretty face. He plopped back down on the cushions and angled his body to face away from her.

"What are you doing?" She snickered at the boy's actions.

"I just... I don't like to wear them, its all" he admitted, rubbing his eye with the back of his index finger.

Y/N closed her book, putting it down on the coffee table she crawled the short distance that separated them until she was right next to him. "Hazzy look at me" she pleaded softly. He turned around meeting her beautiful eyes and sighed heavily. "Why don't you like them?" She brought her up to caress his cheek bone.

"I look bad" he whined, leaning into her gentle touch.

"Let me see" she politely demanded, he shook his head no, "come on, baby" she kissed his lips softly, moving her other hand to take the glasses from his grip. Harrison pulled away and looked down at her lap, resting a hand on her thigh. She gently slid the glasses on his face, resting them on his ears and the bridge of his nose.

She cupped his cheeks and made him face her, she smiled fondly at the beautiful boy and pecked his lips. "So handsome" she whispered, running her hands through his curls.

"You think?" He almost whimpered out.

"Yes" she responded without hesitation, staring lovingly at him. "Your eyes are so precious, they need to be framed" she beamed at the boy. He chuckled and shook his head before leaning in and kissing her deeply.

How was he so lucky to have such a loving girl beside him, he thought as she climbed onto his lap tucking her face on the crook of his neck as he resumed his reading, now less painful than before.