Trends • nsfw •

Being in isolation had lead her to spend way too much time on her phone, finding certain trends that sparked her curiosity and itched her to try them out. She had learned some dances, done some lip synching, tried out some comedy as well as makeup and what was left to try was a particular one that was very risqué but the reactions she had seen were cute and she wanted to do it to Haz just to see how he would react to her walking on him naked as he played video games.

  She was fresh out of the shower, happily singing along with her music playing out of her phone when the thought of the videos came back to the forefront of her mind as she wrapped her body in a towel. Her gaze falling from her reflexion in the mirror to her phone on the sink counter, she rolled her bottom lip between her teeth thinking through how she was going to do it, quickly unravelling her hair from the twist in a smaller towel so it fell over her shoulders. Her hands tugged at the one that was covering her body and held it loosely with one hand. Her fingers racked through her wet hair, pushing it back out of her face before she grabbed her phone setting it to record. She had no intentions of posting it, she just wanted to have his reaction on film for personal enjoyment.

With one last glance at her figure in the mirror she nodded and giggled mischievously as she pressed record aforetime she made her way out of the bathroom. The camera of her phone framing her bare legs, the loose towel flopping with each step she took. Her heart was in a rush as exciting mischief cursed through her veins, more evident the closer she got to the living room of her flat.

It was quite late at night and the lights were dimmed down, the brighter light coming from the tv where Harrison had his eyes glued on. She could hear him giving instructions to his teammates through his headset, a couple of curses and groans escaping his throat just as she walked into the room, stopping a couple steps away from where he sat in the middle of the sofa, right on the edge of the cushion. With the camera now pointing at him she removed the towel and threw it at him, hitting the boy on the head getting it stuck there, covering his face prompting him to groan some more. 

“Babe, no! We’re about to win!” He complained as he removed the cloth from his face as fast as he could. His head turned her way for a brief moment, his brows frowned clearly annoyed at what she had done. He turned back to the screen but her state made him do the quickest double take she had ever seen causing her to giggle. “Holy shit.” He said under his breath. He chucked the controller to the side and took his headset off, holding the mic to his lips. “Boys, I need to go. Talk to you later.” Harrison announced in a rush before he discarded it and took off to be with the girl, a huge cheeky grin plastered on his face. Her thumb barely made it to stop filming as his arms wrapped around her waist lifting her off the floor with ease, eliciting a squeal from the girl, legs encircling him as he carried her to the sofa. “What’s this about, huh?” The boy asked once he laid her on the cushions, settling over her naked body, one of his hands caressing her side up and down, his tone just as mischievous as she felt short seconds ago. The blonde’s lips placed a kiss on her jawline, slowly going down to her neck where he left a couple of open mouthed kisses before he attached his lips to her sweet spot, sucking and nipping while he ground his clothed crotch on her bare one.

“Just a tiktok trend I wanted to try.” She mumbled, eyes already closed as she allowed him to do whatever he felt like doing. Instead of answering with words Harrison let out a groan, his hand squeezing her hip tightly before began to shuffle down her body, trailing wet kisses all over her collarbones slowly moving to the top of her breasts where his tongue made contact with her velvety skin until it met her nipple, lips immediately surrounding the nub and sucking it gently. The girl whimpered at the feeling of his mouth on her, her fingers threading through his silky curls, back arching at the sensation. 

The way he was grinding on her thigh told her he was desperately trying to get himself hard quicker so she wriggled under him, pushing his shoulder to make him get off of her. Y/n sat up and with her so did Harrison. He tried to kiss her but she only pecked his lips hastily before she slid down to the floor, propping herself on her knees between the boy's legs, fingers hooking on the waistband of the black joggers he had on to tug them down, his hips lifting to allow the bottoms to go further down. Not missing a single beat y/n gripped his half-hard shaft and began to pump it dryly, she did that a couple times before her lips wrapped around his tip, going down and back up repeatedly making sure to go as far down as she could, feeling him bump on the back of her throat, each hit firmer than the last. 

The boy’s breathing was hitched, a curse or two trailing out of his parted, pink lips every now and again. “Argh, fuck! C’mere.” His hands wrapped around y/n’s biceps, pulling her up with incredible force that made her almost fly onto his lap. Both chuckled at the action as their lips met for a deep and sloppy kiss, tongues colliding while they blindly tried to connect their sexes. Harrison's hands gripped her hips to encouraged her to ride him once she took him in, so she did. Resting her weight on her knees y/n started to bounce on the boy's lap holding onto the cushion behind him for support as she worked him up.

Ragged breathing and low grunts flowed out of the boy's throat, his half-lidded eyes focused on the girl. Blown out pupils scanning her face then running down her body, breasts bouncing as she rode him. "Oh baby." She whimpered, stopping her bouncing to grind and circle her hips over his, her core clenching around him eliciting a not so low moan from Harrison. "How does that feel, baby?" Y/n asked, leaning forward and tucking her face on his neck, lips placing wet, lingering kisses on his warm skin.

"So good." He panted, his hands running up and down her bare back, lips peppering kisses on her shoulder. "You feel so good." Harrison breathed out against her skin. Suddenly she stopped and pulled away from the blonde, swiftly swinging her leg over just to turn and swing the other back, straddling him again only this time her back was facing him. "Shit." Harrison cursed under his breath when she leaned a little forward and carried on riding him. His hands instantly flew to her ass, squeezing it roughly and pulling it down faster. "Oh god, yes!" He didn't hold back, grunting and panting loudly.

"Fuck," She shakily breathed out when she felt him twitch inside her, she knew he was going to pull out at any minute then. But his arms took hold of her waist and almost tackled her to the side, maneuvering her legs to throw one over his shoulder as he kneeled. "Oh, god. Oh, fuck—." She gasped when the boy started drilling into her, his fingers digging in the softness of her thigh. She was moaning mess, her hands gripping the cushions tightly, back arched, head thrown back and eyes screwed shut in pleasure.

With a couple more rough thrusts he finally pulled out, stroking himself over her stomach. His breath hitching and grunts resonating in the room as he unloaded his thick cum on her torso, prickling a few drops on her chest. Without missing any more time after his ending, Harrison dived down between her legs taking mouthfuls of her drenched cunt and sucking it making her gasp and moan with his expert mouth. Tongue lapping her whole core, dipping inside her every now and again causing her to squirm in his tight grip.

Her hands took fistfuls of his blonde, silky curls when he latched on her clit for a bit longer. Trembles taking over her sweaty body as intense pleasure invaded her. "Oh, fuck!" The girl cried out, making an effort not to close her legs on his head and keep them open for him to not stop his amazing work. "I'm gonna cum," She announced, and kept repeating the phrase as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge. "Fuck!" A squeal bounced on the walls as she crushed down on him, shaking and whining as he rode her through her high. Twitching and flinching when the boy kept his mouth attached to her sensitive nub.

Faint whistles and howls hit both their ears once their focus wasn't on each other's bodies. The girl's brows furrowed in confusion while the blonde immediately turned to the TV, his game still on and connected with his team. "Shit!" Harrison cursed, scrambling over the girl to reach for his headset cursing some more when his eyes locked on the green light of the mic. His fingers desperately fumbled with the switch, clumsily turning it off. "Oh, for fuck's sake." He groaned.

"Oh my god, Harrison!" She gasped, her hands flying to cover her shock-opened mouth. A chuckle escaped her lips at how stupid the whole situation was. "Well, that was embarrassing, wasn't it?" She taunted, trying really hard to hold back her laughter when she saw the boy's tormented expression. She knew his friends and was sure he wouldn't hear the end of it the next time he saw them.