Secret ••nsfw••

"Harrison, stop. What if Tom comes back sooner." she managed to struggled out. She was lying down on the couch with her secret boyfriend on top of her, the girl could feel his arousal against her thigh.

"He won't, darling." he said, his voice husky with lust. He kept kissing, biting and sucking at her neck while his hand traveled down to tease her over her jeans, making her moan lowly.

"But what if he does, we shouldn't be doing this here." she breathed, as he unbuttoned her jeans and sneaked his hand inside her knickers to tease her bare core.

"But you're so ready for me now." he growled against her half-open mouth, biting her bottom lip.

"Just make it quick then." she finally caved in to the pleasure he was giving her soacked center.

With that Harrison kneeled and pulled her jeans off of her legs along with her wet underwear. "Turn around." he demanded, undoing his own jeans to release his aching boner. Debating on getting up to look for a condom and waste time or just go raw but pulling out, he decided on the last when she whined out his name for him to hurry.

He gave her bum a squeeze before running his throbbing cock up and down her wetness, she whimpered and threw her hips back indicating him again to just get on with it. So he did, he slid inside her and she arched her back moaning out his name along with a few curses.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." he groaned, leaning down to place a kiss on her neck, and as soon as he did she started moving her hips, making him let out a loud moan. "Shit... So fucking needy." he said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck me harder, Haz." she purred, Harrison got so turned on by her words like he's never been. Honestly she was his weakness, anything she did was the death of him, he was sure he loved her but wouldn't admitted out loud.

It was his idea to not tell anybody about their relationship because it started as friends with benefits but he made it 'official' between them when he saw her at a club dancing with another guy, he was fuming and felt so betrayed that he blurted his feelings for her when they where in a pretty similar situation as the one developing right now. But even after he asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes, he requested to keep it between them for a while. The girl had reluctantly agreed to his condition because having him in secret was better than not having him at all. She also was sure that she loved him but wouldn't admitted out loud.

Harrison's jeans muffled the sound of his hips meeting with her bare bottom, one of his hands was on her shoulder and the other one held her arm behind her back, her moans coming out loud but her face buried on the cushions were making the sounds quiet, it's been quite long since he last had her like this, both busy and Tom around there was not much alone time to do such activities.

He guessed because of that he was already feeling his high approach, it was either that or the fact that he was having her raw, they've never done it without protection, more for her sake she was terrified of the consequences of the deed.

The blonde boy felt her tightened around him and brought her up close to his front, wrapping his arms around her body sneaking one hand under her top to grab her breast and the other down to find her clit and started to rub it in frantic circles. She raised one hand to go on the back of his neck bringing his head down to kiss him messily and her other one grabbed his forearm, lightly digging her nails on his skin.

"I love you." he whispered against her opened mouth, not giving her time to react, his thrusts became harsher his fingers never stopping the work on her clit, making her breathe hitch and her body shake as she came undone from his touch, he kept his pace, still holding her tight chasing his own released, when he was just about to cum he pulled out letting go of her body and prompting her to turn around, cummin all over her lower belly.

The pretty girl sat up, running her hands up from his clothed stomach to his chest then to his neck, bringing him down for a sweet kiss that turned into a passionate one. When they pulled back for air, she rested her forehead on his, eyes still closed. "I missed you." she whispered against his lips.

"Missed you too, love." he whispered right back, kissing her pink lips again. When they separated he handed her her jeans and underwear back then took off his tee shirt using it to clean her stomach. He disappeared from the living room giving her time alone to put her garments back on. When he came back he was wearing sweats and a clean tee shirt.

She smiled up at him and opened her arms for him to cuddle her, he laid down on the couch and she climbed on top of him, kissing him softly then tucking her face on the crook of his neck leaving feathery pecks on it.

"I meant it," Harrison spoke after a short while of comfortable silence. "I do love you." he reiterated softly, holding her tightly by the waist.

"I love you too." she whispered against his neck, her warm breathe tickling him. "We should stop cuddling, though. Tom will be home any second now." she reminded him. Pushing herself off of him, but his grip on her waist didn't loosen.

"We can let him know that you are mine." Harrison announced and her face lit up with the most beautiful smile he's ever seen.

"Really?" She asked, not quite believing him.

"Really... I don't think I can go this long without having you close ever again." the blonde boy admitted.

She grinned, kissing him again. "I love you." she retold him, pecking his lips.

"And I love you, angel." he kissed her deeply, moving one of his hands to go inside the back pocket of her jeans leaving his other arm wrapped tightly around his girl's waist.

"Uhm, care to explain what the fuck is happening on my couch?" Tom's voice made them pulled away from each other mouths, she giggled hiding her face on Harrison's neck, hugging him tightly making him chuckled with her reaction.

"Oh yeah, I may have forgotten to tell you that I have a girlfriend." Harrison informed his best friend.

"What the fuck? Since when? Today?" Tom bombarded him with questions.

"About seven months." he responded kissing the girl's shoulder. A big grin on his face.

"Dude..." Tom whined at the statement, throwing his head back with his eyes closed, groaning loudly before continuing. "So I'm the only one that's left single... Been the only one single for seven months without knowing... Fucking hell..." he shook his head and walked to the kitchen opening the fridge. "Just for hiding that from me you're buying dinner. Is the girlfriend staying for dinner?" He asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, she is." Harrison answered for her.

"Good, then you can split the bill so you can both pay for what you've done." Tom declared plopping down on the smaller part of the L shaped couch, the demand making Harrison and Y/N snicker.