Shock Fest i

"Ugh, listen all I want to do right now is go home, curl up in a ball and just die, honestly" Y/N announced, as she walked along a small group of people as they entered one of the attractions at the farm.

Being best friends with a horror fan, it was Matty's idea to come to a shook fest thing at a farm quite far from civilization.

The girl holds her best friend's arm with her right hand as her left one intertwines with his. She felt the body go tense and decided to look up to ask what was wrong. She was met with an unfamiliar face -a rather beautiful face but unfamiliar- a mat of blonde curls and pale blue eyes, the complete opposite of what Matty looks like.

Her eyes widen at the sight, quickly dropping his hand and letting go of his arm. "You're not my friend...oh god" she whined out, cupping her cheeks with both her cold hands.

"I think not" the pretty boy said, with a slight smirk tugging at his lips."I could be, though" he finished, looking her up and down.

"Dude, I lost you. What's wrong?" Matty came closer to her, holding his hand out to place it on his friend's shoulder.

"Is there a possibility that the kind person that's driving that tractor could run me over?" The embarrassed girl whimpered, pulling at her friend to start moving with her. Power walking to the front of the group, away from the blonde and his perfect face.

Leaving him behind, smiling, never taking his eyes away from her moving figure. Harrison bit his bottom lip looking down at the hand she held, balling it into a fist and stuffing it in his jacket's pocket. The rest of the night he was a bit zoned out and didn't really paid much mind of the disturbing surroundings.